Chapt32--- Testing? Testing 1,2,3

"Earth to Jasmine!" Luke said, snapping his fingers in front of me.

"Huh? What?" I asked. He looked concerned.

"Are you okay? You seem... Distant." He said. I nodded.

"I don't want to talk about it now." I said. He nodded. I kissed his cheek. "I'm fine. Believe me." I said. I actually didn't doubt Luke.

"Hey Jasmine? Can I talk to you?" The same girl asked. I nodded.

I kissed Luke goodbye and walked away with the girl. "So did you talk to Luke about it?" She asked.

"No." I said.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because he's with family. I don't want to talk about it now, end up breaking up, and then him not being able to have a good time with everyone who loves him. And I have faith that he knows Im not like whoever his ex was." I said. The girl smiled.

"Your a smart one..." The girl said. "I'm Chance." She said.

"Nice to meet you." I said happily.

"Hey Luke?" Chance asked.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"She's a keeper." Chance smiled and began to walk away.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Every time Luke brings a girlfriend over.. Which there's only been three.. I do a test to see if they are really worth his time. He didn't ask me to, I just do it for his sake. He knows about the test though. Everyone's failed. You? You passed. Your something else." Chance said to me and smiled.

I just kinda stood there. I was proud. I was the first to ever pass this test? Test? I passed a TEST?!

Luke took my hand. "I really hope your not mad about that whole.. Uhhhhh... Test thing." He said, looking at the ground.

"Luke.. I passed a test. I never thought that would happen! I'm ecstatic!" I exclaimed. He smiled.

He leaned down and placed his lips on mine. He immediately pulled away. "Is it just me or did my face just explode?!" He asked, worriedly.

"No! It's us. We create fireworks," I said. He smiled and reconnected our lips. I heard his mum.

"Luke looks so happy. She makes him happy. My baby's growing up!" Liz said. She sniffled.

"He's a man. She's a woman. Soon they will have-" His dad began. Luke pulled away.

"DAD!" Luke exclaimed. I started to laugh. "I mean.. That wouldn't be bad, but I just.. I don't know." Luke said.

I was silenced. I never told him but.. We didn't wear a condom when we had sex and I wasn't on birth control.

I mentally face palmed myself. I bit my lip. "Jasmine? Why so quiet?" His mum asked. Luke looked at me.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I-I don't really know yet." I said. Luke awkwardly chuckled.

"Hehe.. Uhh.. Okay?" Luke said.

I sat back down on the couch. How am I gonna tell him about that? I might not be pregnant, but I might be.

We might have a kid.. We might have twins.. But we might not.

"Jasmine!" Luke said. My head shot up. I shook my head.

"I'm so sorry what?" I asked.

"I said you look like a ghost." His mum giggled. "Come on! Lets have a little girl chat?" She asked.

I nodded and walked away with her. Once we were alone she spoke. "Have you guys had sex yet?" She asked.

"Uhhhhhh... Yeah." I said softly.

"I'm guessing that since it just happened.. You didn't wear a condom?" Liz asked.

"No and I'm not on birth control either. I-I don't know how to tell him." I said. I started to tear up.

LUKE'S POV

"Wanna go eavesdrop?" My dad asked.

I didn't say anything. We just walked to the door. "I'm guessing that since it just happened you didn't wear a condom?" My mum asked.

Oh no. She knows we had sex?!

"No and Im not on birth control. I-I don't know what to tell him!" Jasmine said, I could hear her voice clouding up. She was gonna cry.

My dad looked at me. "Lucas." He said. I turned and ran outside. I sat on the porch, with a hand in my hair.

I'm gonna become a father? But Im only 18! Am I ready for this? Is SHE ready for this?