Chapt22--- Stupid

"I can't believe you would do something that dumb and risky AGAIN!!" Ashton screamed at me.

I was just sitting there in tears. Michael looked at me. He knew I wouldn't do anything like that again.

Luke came through the door, hiking his head. He took a step towards me, but Ashton stopped him. "Go pack." He said to me.

"Wha-"

"She didn't try to kill herself." Luke said. Ashton looked at him.

"Then what the hell happened?" He asked, Luke groaned in pain.

"She was slipped and fell over, I grabbed her hand and paparazzi flew in. They hit my head with a camera and I was knocked out. I lost her grip and she fell." Luke said.

"No, it's not your fault. It's the paparazzi's." Calum said.

"Go to your room Jasmine. I don't give two shits how old you are your grounded." Ashton said.

"I'm not a baby."

"Yeah but you act like one," Ashton said, "You left this house without permission-"

"Your not my fucking dad Ashton. I'm eighteen! You don't have ANY control over me! You always give me your opinion and I NEVER want it because it's going to ruin what I want!" I said. "I left the house because you guys can't trust me! If I lock my door, I lock it because I want privacy. But that's something you guys know nothing about!"

"Well Im sorry we are all guys-"

"Yeah. And Im sorry Im the only girl I'm the house and sometimes I just need a bit of space." I said.

Ashton looked dumbfounded. I denounced all of the words he had to say. I turned and walked upstairs.

I sat in my bed and I just felt nothing. I had absolutely no emotions. Not happy, not sad, not angry, not even confused.

I wasn't hungry, or tired, or even bored.

I just sat in silence. I decided to send out a tweet. "Love my brother... Im sorry @Ashton5SOS"

Five minutes later he sent a tweet out. "Leave me alone. Your not my sister."

I felt a pang in my chest. Now I felt sorrow and hate.

Someone knocked on my door. I opened it and it was Ashton. I closed my door immediately.

"I totally deserve that." He said. "Jasmine... Please. Just listen to me!"

"What can you possibly say to fix anything right now?" I asked. He sighed.

"I love you." He whispered.

Ashton may be my brother, and believe me, I love him too, but that doesn't always cut it.

But I got to let things go. This will be remembered Ashton Irwin. I promise.