All Sick😢

PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING THE STORY SO YOU ARENT CONFUSED

Okay so first disclaimers: PLEASE DONT HATE ME!!! For two reasons; 1.) I put one direction in this book even though they aren't friends anymore and zayns in it too because I needed an even number of boys, I'm sorry okay  2.) I haven't updated ina  while! I didn't think people were reading my book, so I didn't think I should waste time updating it  but now that I've been left comments, imma start again!!!

ALSO, IF YOU READ THE ABUSE STORY I KIND OF WORKED IT INTO THIS BUT THE WAY THEY FOUND OUT ABOUT THE ABUSE WAS DIFFERENT!

PLEASE COMMENT SO I KNOW YOURE READING❤️

The boys knew when they walked in something wasn't right. The 1D boys had been calling Why Don't We all day and had gotten no answer. They met about a year ago and their friendship instantly blossomed, so when they didn't answer, they figured they should all go check on them.

The second they walked in their ears were flooded with the sounds of moaning and somebody running around in the background. They immediately rushed into the living room and exchanged worried glances. Zach was on the couch curled up in pain, hands clutching his stomach tightly. Corbyn was beside him and was dead asleep, but his stark pale skin gave off a warning. Jack was on another couch dry heaving into a bucket, while Daniel was silently crying while clutching his head. They figured Jonah was the one running around, and their thoughts were confirmed when he came rushing in with an ice pack. He placed it gently on Daniel's forehead before rubbing Jack's back and telling him it was going to be okay. In his rush, he hadn't noticed the five shocked boys in the doorway.

"Jonah?" Harry called out.

Jonah jumped from the sudden noise before settling back down, "Hey Guys. Sorry I couldn't answer your calls, I've been a bit busy." He answered, rubbing his eyes.

Looking closer, Jonah didn't look too good himself - he had bags under his eyes and his skin was pale with a red flush from what seemed to be a fever. He was shaking slightly and him running around to play nurse definitely wasn't helping.

The boys all came into a huddle before Liam, being daddy direction, took charge and assigned jobs. "Okay, Harry take Zach. Niall take Corbyn. Zayn you get Jack. Louis take Daniel. I'll take care of Jonah, he doesn't look too good and doesn't seem like he's gonna go down without a fight." Liam explained.

Everyone nodded before running off to their respective boy. Harry picked Zach up in his lap and began to gently rub his tummy. Niall picked Corbyn up bridal style and carried him off into the bunks while he was still sleeping. Zayn pried Jack away from Jonah despite both of the boys protests and brought him into the bathroom because he had begun to throw up. Louis sat down and began carding a hand through Daniel's hair, smiling when he let out a comforted sigh. Liam went and sat down beside Jonah, pulling him into a hug. Jonah seemed confused, but hugged back nonetheless. Liam let go and placed a hand on his shoulder, leading him into the kitchen. Jonah followed, leaning against the counter when they arrived, he really wasn't feeling well.

"Hey bud. Are you okay? You don't look too good. I've got all of the other guys taking care of a boy, so if you need me to take care of you I can. Just tell me what hurts buddy." Liam said, trying to be gentle.

"I'm not sick, just a bit tired. I'm fine though, I'll go check up on the boys just to see how they're doing." Jonah said, rubbing his eyes cutely.