Bullying

Hey guys! This request is from LYNCIAD I hope you like it! Also this is a lot of cussing so if you don't like that don't read please❤️

////////////////////////////////////////////

"God Jonah, it's not that hard! Just get it right, dammit!" Zach yelled out.

The boys were practicing choreography for their newest song, With You This Christmas. Jonah was trying, honest he was, his feet just wouldn't match what he tried to do.

"Sorry." He mumbled out.

"Okay, from the top." The choreographer said, exasperated.

"Oh hell no, if he needs to learn to do it, let him." Jack said, storming out of the room.

Corbyn and Zach followed him, Corbyn roughly hitting him as he passed by. Jonah lost his breath, coughing as he stepped back.

Daniel just walked out, not mad, but not overly happy. Sure, they would've been done fifteen minutes ago if he could get this move right, but he didn't see why they had to yell at him.

"Okay Jonah, let's get this done already." The choreographer said, showing him how to do it again.

———-;)———

"Thank god you're finally fucking done." Corbyn said when he came out of the room.

"Sorry." Jonah said, head down.

"C'mon, let's go home." Daniel said gently.

Jonah nodded his head and followed him out, the rest of the boys on his trail.

See, Daniel was the only one who was nice to him. The rest of the boys were mean to him and always hitting him. But he was fine.

Wasn't he?

————-;)————-

"Jonah get your bitch ass over here!" Corbyn screamed from the living room.

Jonah came running down the stairs.

"What the fuck is this?" Corbyn shouted, standing up the instant Jonah stepped foot into the living room.

"What?" Jonah asked, voice shaking.

"This. Why the fuck would you post that on your Instagram?" Corbyn shouted, turning around his phone.

It was a picture Jonah had posted five minutes ago. Jonah was sitting on a couch in the back room, looking in the distance. Looking closer, he realized Corbyn was sitting in the background, sleeping with his mouth open.

"I-I'm sorry i d-didn't mean to. I-I'll delete i-it." Jonah said, backing away in fear.

"You're so fucking dumb Jonah!" Corbyn yelled, getting close to him to the point that they were chest-to-chest.

Corbyn raised a hand up and punched Jonah in the jaw, hard.

Jonah yelled and fell to the ground. He looked up at Corbyn with scared eyes.

"Delete it. Now." Corbyn growled.

Jonah scrambled, running to his room.

Daniel cringed from the couch, but didn't say a thing.

He didn't even say anything when he realized Jonah deleted his social media.

———-;)———-

"The party was boring, then without warning, saw something foreign walk through the door..." Daniel sang to the crowd happily.

He smiled widely, listening to the crowd sing back to him. Only when his verse ended and it was time for Jonah to sing, the older boys voice didn't come.