Smoking

Hey y'all! Back at it with another request! This one is for sami2570 hope you like it babe! If you don't let me know and I'll rewrite it❤️

This one is a ship between all the boys, so they're all dating.

////////////////////////////////////////////

When Jonah woke up, he was surrounded by his four boyfriends. They were all cuddled into the sheets, each of them awake before Jonah for a change.

"Good morning my loves." Jonah smiled, kissing each of them separately.

"Good morning. Can you make us breakfast? I'm hungry and Corbyn can't cook." Zach asked, frowning.

"Course baby. Y'all come downstairs when you're ready." Jonah replied, untangling himself from the middle of the bed.

The oldest of the band walked downstairs and started to make cinnamon rolls. About twenty minutes later, as the timer was going off his boyfriends walked in.

They ate and laughed all morning, enjoying each other's presence.

"We should write songs today." Daniel said excitedly.

"Yea! We just have one more to finish for the next album." Jack beamed.

"Okay, you guys go ahead. I'll clean up and meet you there." Jonah smiled.

All the boys thanked him and kissed him before running out of the room. Jonah put the plates away, building his courage up.

He had been writing a song for a week, and was finally ready to show it to the boys. It was a really personal song for him, and he had written it about his parents divorce when he was young.

Of course the boys had known since the first time they met his parents and step parents, but they never talked about it. None of the other boys had divorced parents, so they didn't know what to say because they didn't know what Jonah had gone through.

Jonah knew a lot of people didn't have families who were still married, so he wrote his own song about it, capturing what he felt when his parents split up.

He finished the dishes and walked upstairs to their home studio. He walked in, smiling at Daniel playing a new melody.

"Hey guys? I actually have a song I think would be really good." Jonah said.

All the boys turned to him, smiling widely.

"Okay baby, why don't you show us?" Jack asked.

Jonah walked up to the piano and began to play soft keys, noticing the way his boyfriends were swaying to the almost sad melody.

(Dear god I never thought I would have to write lyrics please bear with me I literally can't)

"Crouched in a corner, covered ears
How come no one noticed my tears?
Why can't the two of you just fight outside?
Don't you remember when she was your bride
Where did that love go tonight
How come I never see a brighter side?

I try to scream as the walls fall down,
But I just seem to drown
My voice is muffled by water
It's getting darker

Who cares about me
I can't breathe
Please come get me
I'm drowning" Jonah finished, looking at his boyfriends.

Sure, the song wasn't over yet, but he thought it sounded good so far. His slight smile fell as he saw the look shared before his boyfriends.

"Well?" Jonah asked.