Car Sick

Hey y'all! So this fic is a brief fever story I wrote at 3 am. That being said, it's not great or incredibly long, but hey it's something😂. I'm continuing to write requests tomorrow. Love y'all!

////////////////////////////////////////////

The boys were in Malaysia, all singing along in the tiny, cramped bus they were packed into. The streets were buzzing beside them, as the driver was driving quite quickly. It didn't phase any of the boys that the roads were uneven and bumpy, either.

None of them except Jonah.

While the rest of the boys were singing at the top of their lungs, Jonah was squeezing his eyes shut and head against the cool glass window, trying not to throw up. His stomach was churning painfully, and he clutched his hands around it tightly in an effort to provide relief.

It didn't matter anyways, it didn't help at all. It only made him more nauseous.

The rest of the boys didn't notice their slightly whimpering band member, too busy singing I Don't Belong In This Club. A painful cramp went through Jonah's stomach as he realized he was going to throw up in a matter of seconds.

Jonah's eyes shot open, frantically searching the bus for a bag. He found none and decided just to yell up to the driver to stop.

"Pull over! Now!" Jonah yelled.

All the boys immediately stopped screaming to see a pale and shaking Jonah with a hand over his mouth, gagging. Before any of them could recover from the shock, the driver pulled over and Jonah ran about two feet from the car before leaning over and throwing up.

Daniel ran out of the car while the other boys searched their endless bags for painkillers and water.

"Shhh Jo, it's okay. You're doing great, just let it out." Daniel soothed, rubbing his back and keeping him upright.

Jonah just kept throwing up, and eventually tears rolled down his cheeks. Finally, Jonah stopped, sobs leaving his mouth.

"Hey, are you done J?" Daniel asked, helping him stand up.

Jonah nodded, trying to stifle his crying. Daniel just pulled the boys into a hug, rubbing up and down his back.

"It's okay Jo, you did so good. Are you ready to get back in the van?" Daniel asked.

Jonah looked hesitant, but nodded, ready to sit down. He tried taking a step towards the van, but his legs gave out with the weak effort.

"Jonah!" Daniel exclaimed, catching him before he hit the ground.

The fake blonde picked him up before carrying him inside the van and back to their seats. Luckily, Jonah and Daniel has decided to sit in the back row, so there was plenty of room for Jonah to lay down. The oldest band member laid his head in Daniels lap, letting the younger run a hand through his hair.

"Hey Jo, are you okay buddy?" Corbyn asked, although it was clear from the tears coming down his face he wasn't.

"Y-Yea. Just c-carsick." Jonah replied, shivering.

"Here, wear this." Zach said, immediately taking off his sweatshirt.

The youngest of the band helped him put it on before Jonah laid back down, hand protectively over his stomach.

"Hey, do you think you could drive a little more carefully and slower? He's carsick." Corbyn called up, smiling at the driver when he agreed.

"Here, we found some painkillers if you want them." Jack offered, holding a bottle of Ibprofen and water.

"Thanks." Jonah slurred out, Daniel helping him to sit up.

Daniel put him in his lap while he slowly took the pills. Instead of laying him back down though, Daniel lifted up his shirt and rubbed his aching stomach.

Jonah let out a moan, cheeks turning bright pink when he realized what he did. Daniel blushed even harder. They stayed in that position until Jonah fell asleep against Daniels chest, soft snores coming from him.

The boys all helped lay the oldest down across the back again, his head still in Daniels lap before going back to looking at their phones.

Except for Daniel.

He just kept looking at Jonah, running a hand through his hair and over the masculine features of his face. Daniel loved the boy, more than he knew he should.

Jonah was his world.

Maybe one day he would tell him.

///////////////////////////////////////////

I'm so sorry this was so short and bad I'm just sick and this was something I thought of. Anyways, thanks for reading I guess😂