Shooting

Hey y'all! This request is for SEASIDESEAVEY I hope you like it!!!

This is Zonah as heck.

Also updates might take a second, I broke my finger so it's hard to type, Love y'all!

////////////////////////////////////////////

Jonah hated shopping.

Having to find things that fit and look good was physically and mentally draining, so he usually stayed at the hotel when the boys went.

But with Zach sitting in front of him, puppy dog eyes on display, he was having a hard time saying no.

"Guys I just don't like shopping, you go ahead." He insisted again.

"Please Jo? We're all gonna get matching outfits and we want you to come." Corbyn asked.

"But..." Jonah faltered, trying time think of an excuse.

"Please JoBear?" Zach asked, his eyes growing even wider if that was possible.

"Fine. But you have to help me get dressed." Jonah smirked at his boyfriend.

"Okay, that's our cue." Daniel said, the three boys leaving quickly.

"You're such a dork." Zach laughed, going to Jonahs bag and grabbing out a white hoodie and black jeans.

"Only for you Z." Jonah smiled like a kid at him

"Arms up." Zach said, slipping his hoodie on him.

The younger boy grabbed the brunettes legs, pulling him until he was standing between his legs and Jonah was sitting on the edge of the bed.

The green-eyed boy laid his head in Zach's collarbone, nuzzling into the soft skin.

"Can you stand up for me baby?" Zach asked.

Jonah did as asked, allowing his boyfriend to exchange his sweats for jeans.

Zach quickly bit down on Jonahs neck, sucking and making his mark clear.

"Hey, people are gonna see that." Jonah frowned, pouting.

"Good. You're mine." Zach replied, pulling Jonah close and biting his bottom lip before pulling away.

"Tease." Jonah muttered, pulling on his shoes.

"Oh no babe, this is being a tease." Zach said, fully stripping before getting dressed in his clothes for the mall.

"Ready?" He asked chirpily, knowing good and well what he had done.

Jonah quickly walked up to him, pushing him harshly against a wall, leaning down to talk in his ear.

"Tease me again like that, and you won't be able to walk around the mall." He growled.

Zach's heart was beating so fast it made him lightheaded. God he was in love with Jonah.

"Promise?" He asked, eyes innocent.

Jonah didn't respond, instead grabbed Zach's thighs and lifted him up in one motion, the younger immediately wrapping his arms around Jonahs neck. Jonah immediately took the lead, harshly kissing him. Zach kissed back just as hungrily, grabbing onto the hair at the base of Jonahs neck.

"Dear God!" Jack screamed from the doorway.

"Oh shut up. It's not like you and Daniel don't do it all the time." Jonah said, making Jack pout and leave the room to find his boyfriend.