Please belive me...

Hey y'all! I'm really trying to get through these requests before I ask for more, so requests are closed for just a little while. I only have like three or four more so it won't be that long. Anyways, this is for Roadtrip_wdw   Hope you like it! If you don't let me know and I'll rewrite it ❤️

///////////////////////////////////////////

All the members of why don't we were gathered around in the living room, watching a TV segment. However, the volume was very low, and they were mostly talking about how bad their day was going to be. 

Well, most of them. Jonah had yet to surface from his bed, and it was only an hour before they had to leave for a photo shoot.

"I can't believe we have to go see that interviewer again. Management promised us they wouldn't let her book us again after last time." Zach grumbled, a scowl on his face.

Today was a busy day for Why Don't We. They had a photo shoot and a show. But most importantly, they had an interview in the middle of it.

None of them liked the interviewer, as last time they went on all she did was criticize them.

"I know, but now we have to go. Don't forget, part of being in a band is dealing with press." Daniel groaned.

"Hey, speaking of which, we've only got thirty minutes until we need to leave for the shoot. Where's Jonah?" Corbyn spoke up, looking at the time on his phone.

All the boys looked around, concerned about the oldest not being there. He had gone to bed early last night, too.

"I'll go check on him." Daniel offered, getting up from the couch.

The blue-eyes boy walked up the stairs and slowly opened Jonahs room to see him sleeping, though not peacefully. Sweat was on his forehead, his hair matted down. He was tossing slightly in the covers, and it seemed to Daniel like he was almost whimpering.

"Jonah? Come on babe, wake up." Daniel said, rubbing his boyfriends shoulder.

Jonah woke up and whimpered at the light that penetrated his skull.

"Dani?"

Daniel smiled. "Good morning love. You need to get dressed, nothing too fancy, they'll dress us how they want at the shoot."

Jonah shook his head, burying his face into the covers. "I don't feel good D."

Daniel frowned. He knew Jonah didn't want to go to the interview, none of them did, but he didn't think his boyfriend would go this far to fake he was sick.

"Jonah, baby I know you don't want to do the interview, but stop faking. I thought we promised we wouldn't lie to each other." Daniel said, taking his hand off Jonahs shoulder.

Jonah looked up in shock. He never thought Daniel would dismiss him so easily.

"I'm not faking." He insisted.

"Get up Jonah, we have to leave. I'm disappointed in you." Daniel said, leaving the room.

Jonah let a tear fall down his face. Not only did his body hurt and his stomach feel like it was in knots, but his own boyfriend didn't believe him.

When Jonah stood up out of the bed, he was immediately rushed over by nausea. He ran to the bathroom only to throw up twice.

Finally, once his stomach calmed down a bit, he was able to get up and brush his teeth. He slowly put on a sweatshirt and sweatpants, noticing how he was freezing cold even though it was in the 70s.