PTSD

"Come on Jonah, I'm tired!" Zach complained

"We just need milk and then we'll go." Jonah said, ruffling his hand through the younger boy's hair.

It was almost 10 and the boys were getting groceries for the tour bus. All of them had been tired, as they had done a show earlier that evening.

"Jo, the tour bus is just around the corner. Is it okay if we go ahead and get in the bunks and you check out?" Daniel asked.

All the boys looked up at Jonah hopefully. Thing is, this wasn't an unusual request. All the boys looked up to Jonah a lot, and knew he could handle a few grocery bags.

"Sure. Go back to the bus and get some rest." Jonah responded, smiling at each of them.

"Thanks JoJo." Corbyn smiled.

Jonah took turns giving them each a hug goodnight before they walked out the store. The oldest band member sighed as he grabbed Almond Milk and headed to the checkout. It was then he realized how tired he was. There was a line of two people in front of him, and he was leaning against the cart heavily. His eyes kept drooping, but he stayed awake, knowing they needed this stuff.

Finally it was Jonah's turn. He payed for the stuff quickly and carried the bags in his hand, it was only six bags after all. Jonah stumbled a little bit but steadied himself, wow he was tired. He turned the corner going to the bus, when he was quickly pulled into an alleyway.

Jonah looked around frantically, he was so exhausted he didn't even notice a group of huge men in the alley until now.

"Hey there." One guy in particular said, holding firmly onto Jonah's arm.

Jonah struggled against him, beginning to yell. He dropped the bags as he tried to run away.

"Shut up or I'll slit your throat." Another one said, holding a knife to his neck. Jonah whimpered at the tight hand on his arm but stopped screaming.

The man holding Jonah's arm pushed him against the rough brick wall in the alley before pulling his pants down. Jonah gasped and began to struggle and scream again as he realized what was happening.

"Shhh be quiet for me princess." The man said, slipping inside Jonah.

Tears fell silently down his face as he felt like vomiting.

-skipping the raping part because I can't bear to write that-

The man slid out and pulled up Jonah's pants before throwing him to the ground.

Jonah whimpered. The men laughed and began to beat him with their feet, kicking him harshly.

Loud sobs escaped his mouth as he was beaten. Finally, they left him in the alley as they laughed walking away.

Jonah coughed up blood and tried to stand, quickly falling back to the ground in pain. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and just before passing out he managed one word "dani."

-back at the bus-

All the boys were sound asleep, but Jack woke with a start. It wasn't uncommon for him to have nightmares, he had them quite often, actually. He rubbed his eyes while his heart continued to pound in fear. He took a few deep breaths before lowering himself from his bunk, going to get in the bunk with Jonah. Every time he had a nightmare, he would get in the bunk with Jonah who would run his hand through his hair until he fell asleep.

So when Jack got to his bunk and Jonah wasn't there, he immediately began to panic. Looking at the time, it was 3 a.m. he immediately ran to Corbyn's bunk, shaking him awake.