Amnesia

This request is for sami2570 I hope you like it! If not let me know and I'll rewrite it!

////////////////////////////////////////////

When the boys learned that Avengers Endgame was coming out, they made Jonah promise to take them.

The boys were all huge marvel nerds, and even though Jonah hadn't even seen Iron Man, he agreed to get them off his back, positive they would forget.

So when the day finally rolled around to go see it, Jonah shocked when the four boys came running into his room in costumes. Daniel was dressed as Captain America, Zach was Iron Man, Jack was Hulk, and Corbyn was dressed as Thor.

"Ummm hi?" Jonah said, a questioning tone to his voice as to why his boyfriend and band mates came running through the door.

"C'mon, the movie starts in an hour, you promised to take us!" Zach shouted, running around the room and gathering his boyfriends clothes.

"Baby, calm down. What movie?" Jonah questioned.

"Endgame Jo! You promise us like a month ago!" Jack exclaimed.

"Look guys I'm sorry, but we can't go anymore. I have to go record at the studio today." Jonah explained.

All of the boys faces fell, immediately making Jonah feel sad. He was the only one who had a car, and if they were going to get there he would have to drive them.

"Jonah you promised." Corbyn whined.

"Look, I'm sorry I forgot. Here, why don't I clear my schedule for tomorrow and we can go see it then. Sound good?" He asked.

"Sure." Daniel said, head hanging.

Jonah watched as all of the boys sadly walked out of the room. He sighed and got dressed before running downstairs and grabbing his keys.

"I'm going to the studio! I'll be back in an hour!" Jonah yelled out, leaving the house.

He got in his car and began driving to the studio while the boys back home began to plot.

-at the house-

"I can't believe this! He promised us." Zach frowned.

"Hey he's your boyfriend, you should've convinced him." Jack said, frowning just as hard as Zach.

"Hey, don't blame this on anyone but Jonah. We need to get him back." Daniel grumpily replied.

"What if we prank him?" Corbyn smirked.

"Yes! Let's get started!" Zach exclaimed.

————;)————-

*1 and a half hours later*

Jonah walked into the house drained of energy. The label made him sing the same lines over and over until they thought it was satisfactory.

He sighed and put his keys on the table by the door, not looking up. He started to walk up the stairs.

He didn't notice the oil on the top stair meaning to make him fall forwards.

He felt his feet slip out from under him as he went tumbling down the stairs.

"Jonah!" Zach cried out.

All the boys ran out of their hiding spots where they were recording and rushed towards the unconscious boy. Blood was looked around his head and his eyes were closed.

"Jonah, baby talk to me." Zach cried, holding his boyfriends head in his hands.

"Call 911!" Zach screamed at the shocked boys.