Mute

Hey y'all! This request is for germ997 I hope you like it! Love u guys❤️

Also, this is vital info for this chapter:

Zach and Jack are taller and more muscular than Jonah, Corbyn, and Daniel. Let's begin!
//////////////////////////////////////////

Jonah looked in the mirror of his car, knowing he had to go inside the school at some point. Corbyn and Daniel had been waiting on him for five minutes already, and he couldn't stay in the car forever.

He took in a breath and got out of his car, grabbing his book bag and shutting the door softly. He loved the car. It was his moms before... well before his parents were murdered in front of him.

He walked into school, smiling at Corbyn and Daniel when he made it to them.

"Hey bro, what's up!" Corbyn said, putting a hand on his shoulder lightly.

Jonah just shrugged and smiled at the both of them, gaining smiles in return. Daniel stuck to his other side as they walked through the halls.

Jonah cringed when he saw Jack and Zach walking towards them, both sporting their letterman football jackets.

"What up, dork." Zach said, pushing Jonah roughly away from Corbyn and Daniel.

"Hey!" Daniel shouted, only for him and Corbyn to be pushed against the lockers by other football players.

Jack walked over to stand beside Zach, placing a hand beside Jonahs head, leaning in so he was as close as Zach.

*Zachs POV*

I leaned in close until we were inches apart.

God I wanted to kiss him, but I can't. It would only cause both of us to get beaten up.

"What's wrong, cat got your tongue?" I asked loudly, laughing with the rest of my team.

I never understood why he didn't just talk, but I know for whatever reason he was mute. I also knew I had to make fun of him. Had to beat him up a little bit. If Jack and I didn't, the rest of the team would do it so much worse. Sure, Jack and I were hurting him. But the team would break him.

Either way, Jack and I were both madly in love with the boy who didn't talk.

My heart shattered as tears ran down his tanned cheeks, and I backed up slightly when I realized he was shaking.

I couldn't stop though, not now. I looked at Jack, who had the biggest look of regret on his face. Yet, he nodded.

Jack raised his fist and slammed it into Jonahs jaw, causing him to fall to the ground. Jonah whimpered as he clutched his jaw.

I looked behind me slightly to see the team, grins across all of their faces.

"Aww look, he's crying. Come on Jonah, don't cry too loudly." I snickered.

The team boomed with laughter behind me, and I could faintly hear Corbyn and Daniel screaming to be let go.

I picked Jonah up by his collar and punched his eye, not hard enough to damage it badly, but enough to draw blood from the top of his brow.

The team wouldn't let him off with no blood being shed.

"See you later, spaz." Jack said, making us and all the team walk away, high fiving.

But my heart, and by the look on his face Jacks heart, was breaking.

*No ones POV*

"Jonah!" Daniel screamed when his feet hit the ground.