Hidden Injury

This request is for whydontwejmcb   Hope you like it love❤️. If you don't let me know and I'll rewrite it🥰

—————;)————-

The boys all ran down the beaches of Miami, frantically looking behind them. A crowd of screaming and sprinting teenage girls were following behind them.

"Almost there!" Zach shouted, seeing body guards running towards them.

They had been tanning on a beach and decided not to tell management, so they were sent without protection. It didn't take long for girls to notice them, and one thing led to another before they were being chased by girls. Corbyn had called Tyler while running and screaming.

All the boys could see their tour bus in the distance, just short of a hundred feet away.

"Come on!" Jonah yelled to Jack who had tripped.

Jack let out a yelp as he tried to stand up, falling back down and holding his ankle protectively. Jonah realized in horror he hurt his ankle. He immediately started running back towards the girls, shouting at Corbyn.

"Get Jack!" He screamed.

Corbyn obeyed, grabbing Jack and continuing to run. All the boys screamed as Jonah was engulfed into the crowd. The girls stopped and crowded in one area around Jonah, giving Corbyn time to get jack back to the tour bus.

"Where's Jonah?" Tyler asked frantically.

"He went into the crowd so I could get Jack, we couldn't see him!" Corbyn yelled, beginning to turn around and run back towards the crowd.

Eben put a firm hand on Corbyn's chest, restricting him from running.

"Listen, Jonahs out there, but they'll get him. You need to stay here, okay? You'll just make things more frantic." Eben said.

Corbyns eyes softened with understanding, immediately filling back with horror when he could hear a scream from the middle of the crowd. Jonah's scream. He tried to bolt, Eben chasing after him.

Eben grabbed him and threw him over his shoulder, running back to the tour bus with him. He took him to the top floor of the bus before sitting him down at the window so he could see the crowd. So he could see the bodyguards reaching in to get Jonah.

Jonah was pulled out, his body limp in the body guards arms. The other guards created a path through the girls for him to get through. The guard ran towards the bus, holding Jonah bridal style.

The boys all ran to the boy as Jonah was set down on the couch. The door to the bus was slammed closed as it quickly drove off away from the girls.

"Oh my god." Daniel exclaimed, rushing around to find a first-aid kit.

Jonah was covered in nail scratch marks, and had a cut on the top of his eyebrow. The boys were all worried, seeing as how that was the only thing they could see with his clothes on. His clothes weren't much better though, they were torn in many places from where he was being pulled. His lip was split open.

Daniel began to tend to the boy, trying to clean him up as best as he could. Once he had cleaned the cuts and realized he wouldn't need any stitches, the boys all sat back until he woke up.

———hey Wanda———

They were watched Tangled when Jonah finally woke up. He alerted them of his consciousness by groaning, feeling his muscles hurting when he shifted slightly.

"Jo? Baby? Are you okay? Do we need to go to the hospital?" Jack asked frantically.

"I'm fine." Jonah said, voice hushed.