Raped

Next chapter out soon

//////////////////////////////////////////

When the boys suggested Jonah take them to a party, it goes without saying that he was hesitant. Corbyn and him were the only ones who were legal to drink, and he didn't really want to expose any of the boys to an LA party.

However, the boy was a big softie for his boyfriends and couldn't say no to them after they begged him for days.

So when he pulled up to a raging party with music blasting, he almost wanted to turn the car around and go back home. But he didn't want to ruin their night, so instead he turned around in his seat to tell them the rules of the night.

"Okay, no drinking if you're underage. If anything happens, you come get either me or Corbyn. And don't try to start a fight, a lot of people get angry when they're drunk." Jonah said.

All the boys smiled, Zach Jack and Daniel literally jumping out of the car and running inside. Corbyn and Jonah just smiled at each other before getting out of the car and walking inside.

Jonah's head immediately pounded from the base of the music, trying to stay calm and not let his heart rate get too high. Corbyn wrapped a comforting arm around his waist, kissing his cheek.

"Hey Corbs. Wanna dance?" Christina asked, walking up to them.

Corbyn and Christina broke up once he realized he was in love with his band mates, but Christina understood and was still happily his friend.

The blonde looked at Jonah, a questioning look in his eyes.

"Are you okay if I go dance with Chris?" He asked, studying him with his eyes to make sure his answer was truthful.

"Yea of course. I'm gonna go get a drink." Jonah smiled at him.

Corbyn kissed him quickly, walking off with Christina.

Jonah sighed and walked towards the kitchen, grabbing a canned coke. He really wasn't a fan of alcohol, and he wanted to be able to drive the boys home if something happened.

The oldest sat down in the living room, people watching and drinking his coke. Soon enough, his coke was empty and he realized he had to pee.

"Now, where's the bathroom?" He thought to himself, biting his lip.

The brunette stood up and started walking around the house, finally giving up on finding it himself and decided to just ask someone. He walked up to a muscular looking guy, tapping him on the shoulder.

"Hey, do you know where the bathroom is?" He yelled over the music.

The guy flashed a smile, white teeth on display.

"Yea, this is my party. I'm Jordan. Here, the bathrooms upstairs." He yelled back, putting a hand between his shoulder blades and leading him towards the stairs.

A deep feeling of uneasiness settled in his stomach, but Jonah kept walking forward. He really had to pee.

Jordan led him up the stairs and to what looked like a teenage guys room.

"Uh, where's the bathroom?" He asked nervously, something seriously not settling right.

"Right through there." Jordan said, pointing to a bathroom connecting to the bedroom.

Jonah let out a sigh of relief. Nothing was wrong, he was simply showing him the bathroom. Jonah smiled in thanks and walked into the bathroom, doing his business before walking out.

As soon as his foot crossed the threshold of the bathroom, he was pushed into the wall harshly, Jordan's hand around his throat in a vice-like grip. Jonah struggled to breathe in, trying desperately to get out of his grip.