Chapter 5: Secrets and Shopping!

Zane's POV

I finish the shower about 30 minutes after. I spent most of the time thinking about what I told Shane, how much I have changed when I'm around Shane, how much I actually trust the boy I just met a few days ago, how much has happened in just a day, How much has happened in just a few days, what will happen when I get back to the school, everything thats happened I thought about. I am happy about some of it but mad and upset about some.

Right, when I step out of the room I am smuggled in a hug by the boy I love way too much.

"What's this for?" I ask confused.

"I don't know, just felt like it." He looks up at me.

"That's cute, but really. What's up." I grab his hands and push him back still holding him.

He tells me its money, how hes always alone when hes in this place. How he likes to be around others, or more lively places.

"I thought so. I'm the same way, I would rather be at my house than this place alone." I smile looking at him.

"Yeah, makes since. I bet Ein and those boys would love this place." he laughs slightly. "Come on." He pulls me down the stairs to the first floor.

"Hhere we going?" I ask then he stops at double doors.

"My area." he smiles and opens the doors.

I look around and see shelves full of books and a ladder that slides to other shelves.

"The Library?" I ask watching him shake his head. "Then what are we doing in here?" I ask and he pulls me to the back.

"I told your family about this. No one else knows about this room except you guys and my family. Please, don't say anything about it."

"I won't," I say a little confused.

He nods and pushes one of the shelves in, then moves it to the side, leading to stairs going down.

"Wow...." I whisper.

"Come on," he says running down the stairs.

I follow and a light turns on and the door shuts. I keep going down, when I get to the bottom my eyes go wide. The room was large,  it was soundproof. One side was a recording studio, the other side had a large table that had books, a empty area in the middle, and tons of art supplies. The recording studio side looked professional, but I can tell his art area was mainly for fun.

(Stuff in the room.)

)