Chapter 11: Dress And Suit Shopping

(This chapter is all about Sammy and Gill.  Also, I promise I'm trying to get back on schedule!!)

WARNING!! : contians sexual assult and harrasment! IM LEAVING A WARNING NEXT TO THE AREA!

Saturday!!
Sammy's POV!!

"Come on guys, it's time to get up." My mom says with a smile walking in my room.

I didn't sleep last night, how could I when I heard my dad getting louder and louder before he stormed out. I shoved my brother in my room and I gave him my headphones so he wouldn't hear them fighting. Thank you Gill for the headphones. All about money, my dads always getting mad about money, yet he spends that money at bars and beers to take home.

"Is dad at work?" I ask and my mom nods. "Come on little buddy, it's time to get up." I walk to my bed which held my brother.

I was on my chair all last night so he could sleep soundly, I called Gill after she dropped me off right as I heard my mom and dad arguing. They didn't notice when I walked in the door because I was quiet going to my room. He's only at work till 11 am today, but knowing him he'll go to the 24 hour bar and get a few drinks before coming home. He'll drink, watch tv, then pass out at 3 am. Sunday, tomorrow, he has off. Ever Sunday my mom will take us out to go get groceries after we go to church, my dad never comes because he's on the couch watching movies.

My dads actually fit for someone who drinks and lays on the couch whenever he's home, but that's because he's always running around at work.

We'll do everything we can to stay away and not bug him. When we get home I'll take my brother into my room and help him study or something like that, he and I will go on a walk, help my mom with laundry, cooking, cleaning, the normal chores, but we won't touch the living room because my dad.

He has NEVER hit anyone, but he does shout and make us scared when he's drunk, he never will hit us and we know that. He just is scary when he's drunk, which is every night.

That's how the Sunday's go. On days like Saturday, I'll call Gill and Shane, and we talk normally. When he comes home I will normally take my brother out and we'll walk to a local park. My mom and I try and hide him away from alcohol, we don't want his memories of dad to be like that so I shield him as much as possible.

Right now I'm currently listening to NF and going to the pool with my brother. My mom decided to stay in to actually relax and watch TV before dad gets home which should be in 2-3 hours.

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)