EXTRA: Date-night

Back when they first started dating. I felt like writing this to leave it off one a good note, not the sad one...

"Its a Saturday night, and we are just deciding to lay here on my bed all day?"

"Night, all night. And yes."

"Shane, lets go out."

"We already are, but yes I'll be your boyfriend."

"You know what I mean, " I intertwine our fingers. "Lets go somewhere?"

"Where? Its 2 in the morning?"

I grab my phone and look at places that are open 24 hours, Ihop pops up, so I show him. He gives me a confused look, I just smile.

"Alright, but you've gotta deal with the drive?"

"I'm good with that."

~

We managed to get out of the house without waking anyone, or freaking anyone out. Luckly he didnt have a loud truck either, so we are fine to go as we please. Like we were gonna sleep anyways.

"Ya know, always wanted late night dates like this as a young teenager. Cliche, but honest."

"Well, I hope you're happy it's with me."

"Definitely, I'm glad it's with you. Treat me like the queen I am, I'll always be glad with anything you do for me, even if it's just be by my side."

"You definitely are something else," I chuckle, then lean my head back and smile. "I made a promise to protect you, and I made a promise to stand by you. I don't break promises,"

~~

The lady that served us gave us some wieerd looks. It was so empty, except for some dudes that looked and sounded high. very quiet, very dark outside, but it was actually nice being some of the few people here. Normally this place is buzzing, but not at night.

"We need to come here when it dark more often," Shane comments.

"Definatly."

I like this, we can have conversations and be us without caring if others see or hear.

I learn more stuff about him, like his favorite types of books, he doesn't like comic books, he's not a big videogame person, he's obsessed with art as a main hobby, he doesn't cook, he's very extremely sassy, and more small things about him. Its cute. Hes such a book and art geek, but he doesn't like comics.

He learns things about me. I like videos games, but I only play with Ethan and John. Music is my main hobby, I love comic books a slogan as they arent series. He find out a little more about my past, but I grade him for the horrible things. The abuse, the fights in the street when I was little, that stuff. But, he already knows about me being a big graffiti person. I tell him about some stuff I've done, even showd him some Ethan did, he laughed at Ethan being basic.

I payed, we left, and went to the 24 hour Walmart next to the Ihop.

"I'm guessing you've never done graffiti before?"

"Nope, never."

"How about we change that?"

"Where?" He asks, I start taking him to the paint section.

"Well, I know a few places. Pretty close too, skateparks," I lead us through the Isles.

"You skate?"

"Sorta, with Ethan and John mostly, along with their gang, yeah. You?"

"Gill thought me a little, I'm not very good at it."