Chapter 10: Therapy, Skate Park, Not Smoking.

(Y'all I'm sorry. I've been in a depression episode, I'm having a black for writing and even editing. So, it might be edited but it's not a good edit, and I'm sorry about that.)

Shanes POV

The old man comes back finally and not with the guy Zane punched.

"How hard did you punch the guy?" I whisper to him.

"I don't know, I know I've punched harder though. Hope I didn't break his nose... that's a bill we can't afford."

"We're dealing with the fight later," Mr.Oldie tells Zane and walks away. "Okay, now that that's over. Let's get to soccer boys."

——

"Did you really punch someone, again?" Gill asks seeing us.

"Yeah, he's a stupid homophobic dick." He sighs.

"Thanks Zane. We've had to deal with Jeremy too and it gets annoying." Sammy smiles leaning on Gill.

"I get after homophobes every day, I get used to a few punches every once in a while." He says as we walk out the school.

"That's a bad thing!" I point my finger at him.

"Zane!" I hear a girl screech making me roll my eyes. "Oh, hi Blane." She looks at me with her smile dropping.

"It's Shane." Zane, Gill, Sammy, and I say together making me smile.

"Oh sorry. Anyway, Zane," she smiles at Zane making me pissed "I was thinking maybe you could come with my friends and I to the movie Theater!"

"Sorry, no. I have somewhere to be in 20 minutes." He says looking at his phone.

"Oh, how about this weekend then?" She pushes it.

"Can't," I say with him and he looks over. I motion to the group and he nods.

"Yeah, I got plans with my friends." We nod behind him.

"That's okay, we'll just have to go another time." Theres a car pulling up behind her and honking the horn. 

A orange Ferrari 488.

I hate the color orange, i also like my black one better

"Sorry thats my ride, cya later." She says turning to the car as we walk away.

2 seconds later...

"Yeah, back at cha fuckin bitch!" Gill yells flipping off the Ferrari group.

"What was that for?" Sammy asks confused pulling down gills arm.

"She just fucking glared at us. I hate bitches that flaunt their money like 'look at me bitches, I have so much money, you're poor compared to me!'. Fucking god, I have money too bitch, but I don't put others down because of it." She rants and I understand.