Chapter 13: Pestering And Balckmail.

(The book is so much more serious now, we have reached the middle of the story, the climax is building.)

Monday
ZANES OUTFIT

MondayZANES OUTFIT

SHANES OUTFIT!

Shanes POV

"Bye Buddy." I pet my aunts dog on the head then run into the garage opening it.

The whole weekend was me moving in, and playing with my Aunts 10 year old daughter, Madeline, Maddy for short. Of course I talked with Zane and Chance though, that's a necessary thing. Zane quickly helped me move the boxes to my truck, I waved bye to my parents and we went to my aunts house. After moving in, talking with my parents, calling and texting Zane a bunch, and getting used to the new place, we are finally here. Me waking up really late, and now I'm late to school.

My cousin is already at school, she slept at a friends house and they went to school together, so I didn't have to worry about getting her to school. Normally she would have a friends parent pick her up, but now that I'm here we thought it was best if I drive her to school. That's gonna be really fun for me, now I have to stress about not only getting to school on time but also getting that little stinker to school on time as well.

I love my cousin, she's freaking adorable and reminds me of how free spirited I was, but she also is hyper more than anything. Because of that she'll stay up later, it's hard to wake her up after all that.

My phone starts ringing so I quickly answer without thinking and put it on speaker knowing it's the girls or Zane.

"Shane! Where are you?" Sammy yells at me.

"I woke up late, sorry!"

"You better be sorry, stop being late and skipping. Are you at least on your way?"

"Yes, girls, I am on my way."

"Good, you better hurry!" Gill yells and then the line goes flat.

Damn girls...

*time skip 5 minutes later, just him jamming to music and stressing over being late*

"Here you go, Shane." The lady says handing me a slip of paper for being late.