-three-

Paul and I are seated at a table laughing about a story he just told me.

"Okay your turn, tell me a story about from when you were younger."

"Okay, here's a good one. I was seven, Joey was twelve and Matt was fifteen and Sarah was with her boyfriend. Our parents went out for the night and so Matt was in charge. He ordered us pizza but after we ate, I wanted ice cream but this kid wouldn't let me have any"

"Uh oh" Paul says already smiling.

"So I called my parents and told them that Matt had locked Joey in his room and that he was refusing me food so they said they were going to come home. I personally locked Joey in his room and put the key somewhere out of reach for me from the ground so it seemed like Matt put it there and then I went and sat in my room and cried when I heard them come home. Matt was confused at what happened and when he was going to bed that night I went and looked him dead in the eyes and I said 'next time give me ice cream.'"

Paul started to laugh and then so did I. We finished up our coffees then headed back to Paul's house.

"So what are we doing for dinner?" he asked me as he flopped down on the couch next to me.

"Well I hear that pizza is a pretty good food for Wednesdays" I respond with a smile.

"I'll call in a little bit then"

"You better" I threaten jokingly.

Paul and I watch some movies, eat pizza and hang out for most of the night. We were on the couch, our heads at opposite ends so we don't fall off, when an idea struck me.

"Paul!" I yell, scaring him.

"What?"

"What if we prank Matthias tomorrow?"

"How?"

"Okay well Tanner's office has no windows right?"

"Uh yeah but neither does ours, why?"

"Can you call him quick...please?"

"What are you planning?"

"Hang on!" I tell him as the phone rings.

"Hey Paul!"

"Hey buddy! (Y/N) here wants to prank her brothers but she needs your help too?"

"Yeah, Tanner can I hang out in your office tomorrow until we get Matt to orange base?"

"Uh yeah, what time are we doing this prank? We have a GG shoot tomorrow."

"What time is the shoot?"

"Uh two-thirty."

"So we'll do it in the morning. Thanks Tanner, I'll explain tomorrow."

I end the call on the phone in Paul's hand and he gives a questioning look. I smile and he keeps the look on his face.

"So what exactly are we doing?"

"Okay so tomorrow morning, you're gonna sneak me in where Matt's cameras aren't and then I'm gonna hide out and you're gonna call Matt freaking out because you 'don't know where I am.' Hopefully Matt gives a priceless reaction and I have something to post for this week."

"When are you going to reveal that you're okay?"

"When you text me to, what's our keyword?"

"Spark"

"So when you text me spark then I'll pop in and scare Matt"

"I like this plan!"