-fifteen-

The next morning I wake up on the couch with Paul sitting there scrolling through his phone. 

"What time is it?"

"It's almost nine, you feel asleep in your yard."

"No way! Did I actually?"

"Yep, I carried you in this morning when I got up."

"What time was that?"

"Like half an hour ago."

"Is Tanner up?"

"No, he's still passed out on your floor."

I nod and get up. 

"I'm going to go take a shower" I tell Paul. 

He stands and goes to the door, "I'm gonna go grab myself some clothes from home then run to Tanner's and get him some clothes then I'll grab some breakfast on my way back here."

"See you when you get back!" 

I go into my room and maneuver around Tanner to get to my dresser to grab clothes. I grab the shirt that Corey gave me and a pair of jean shorts before going into the bathroom and turning on the hot water. 

I wash out the rest of the cake from my hair and then clean dried frosting off my legs and arms, laughing at the memories of yesterday. When I'm done, I dry off and put the clothes on. I throw my wet hair into a ponytail and as I'm walking out the bathroom I hear the door open. 

"I'm back!" Paul yells from downstairs. 

"Welcome back! I'll wake up Tanner!" I yell from down the hall. 

As I'm walking into my room, Tanner comes out and we run into each other and he knocks me down. I start to laugh and Paul pokes his head into the hall. 

"What are you doing?" he asks as I see him and Tanner looking down at me. 

"I'm just chilling, what are you doing?"

"Well I was going to give Tanner these clothes to change into but now we have to laugh at you" 

"Fair enough!"

I stand up and Tanner goes to change while Paul and I go to set out breakfast. 

"What'd you get?"

"Some tasty donuts!"

"I love donuts!" 

"Matt told me!"

"What doesn't this boy tell you!" 

"That you're beautiful"

"So who tells you to say that?"

"I tell myself that! I love you."

"Love you too."

I walk over to Paul and I'm about to give him a kiss when Tanner walks out so I give him a hug instead.

"Oh my gosh! There's donuts!"

"And there's actually some left for once. Everyone always eats them at the studio before I get the chance to snag one!" I say making the boys laugh. 

We sit down around the table and talk about our plans for the day. Tanner and Paul want to reenact some of their fan fictions and I want to see if they can do make up so we hang out at my place and while I set up for my video, they're in my living room finding a fan fiction for their video. 

"(Y/N)! We need you to film!" 

"Okay!" I yell tightening the tripod for my camera so that it won't collapse.