--eighteen--

Meanwhile...

Joey's POV:

"Joey it's all gone! All my vlog footage, all the thumbnails I've made. Everything is gone!"

"Kid I'm sure they'll find your stuff!"

"If they don't...?"

"Then I don't know kiddo. I have confidence they'll find it. Why don't you come shoot for Team Edge?"

"I'll have to pass on that, I guess I'll go distract myself with more work until the day is over."

She goes to leave but I stop her. 

"You're welcome to stay"

"No thanks!"

She leaves and I start to worry. Corey comes out from his office and gives me a questioning look. 

"Corey I don't know what's wrong with her. It's just a laptop!"

"She's upset because she lost all her footage. Think about it like this: you just get done with a really funny shoot for Team Edge and the footage accidentally gets deleted. How would you feel?"

"Oh my gosh! Now I feel bad for acting like I don't care!"

(Y/N)'s POV:

I walk back to orange base but as I'm about to enter, something catches my eyes from the bushes. I pick it up and see that it's a wallet. 

"Who do you belong to?"

I open it up and see a picture of me?

But the only person who kept a picture of me in their wallet was.... oh no!

I run back to the Edge space and run frantically around looking for Joey. When I find him, I pull him into an empty room and show him whose wallet it is. 

"We need the cops to come back Joey, he took our stuff! I guarantee it!" 

"So call the cops! I'm sorry but I have a shoot to get to." 

Joey leaves me standing there and I debate on calling the cops or if I should pay a visit to the person or stole my stuff. 

I go back to my office and leave a note for Paul saying that I should be back soon but I don't know when and then I grab the wallet, my keys and my phone before leaving. When I get to my destination, I climb out of my truck clutching the wallet and I go knock on the door. 

When the door opens a familiar face that I hate so much opens the door. 

"Hello (Y/N), great to see you!" 

"Hello Jax."