--fifty--

Mason's POV:

I was waiting for (Y/N) outside when I saw her pull up. I walked to her truck and hopped in the passenger's seat.

"Hey!" I say as I buckled.

"Hello. Why'd you get in three hours early?"

"They changed my flight time so we left earlier"

"Oh, okay. I have to stop at a friends and get some stuff then we can head back to the studio and chill."

"Sounds good!"

As she drove, I got a call from Paul.

"Hey what's up?" I asked answering.

"Yo you gonna play with us tonight?"

"Maybe, how long are you at work until?"

"I'm staying with Tanner, Matt, Connor and Woods until seven so we can film some vlog stuff but I'll let you know when I get home."

"Sounds good."

I hang up and set my phone back down. (Y/N) glances over at me and gives me a look.

"Who was that?"

"Paul, he wants me to play with him on stream."

"They're gonna be at the studio until seven, he's a mad man and did you even tell him you were coming?"

"I know he's mad and no I did not."

She laughed and continued driving. 

-

"So this is Hi5 Studios?" I ask as we pull in.

"The one and only! There won't be many people here right now because it's five-thirty and most people leave around five but there's always some lingering. Pat and Gunner are still here so we can go see what they're up to."

I nod and she leads me into the famous orange base.

"PAT! GUNNER!"

"WHAT?"

"They're in the warehouse, c'mon!"

She leads me into what I know as the REKT set and there's three guys building something.

"Is that for tomorrow's shoot?"

"Yep, who's your friend?" one of them asks her.

"Well guys this is Mason or Skratch as you might know him Pat cause you watch the streams. This is Pat, Gunner and Chuck" she tells me as she points to them.

"Well we should finish this, nice meeting you!"

"I'll go show you around, we can head upstairs and I'll show you those sets then we'll head to red then blue."

I nod and follow her.

-

"Finally we have blue base. This is where the Battle Universe shoots go down and where most of the parties happen."

"Sounds fun"

When (Y/N) opens the door we hear yelling and I give her a questioning look. She shakes her head and leads me upstairs.

"That's Tanner and Paul's office, Matt's office and Kevin's office. There's the conference room and that's pretty much it."

She leads me into Matt's office and goes over to his mini fridge.

"He usually has sweet stuff" she tells me opening the fridge. "Today is chocolate!" She says pulling out two Hersey bars and handing me one.

"Thanks!"

We open the bars and eat them as we go back down stairs. When we get to the bottom of the steps, I see Paul and Tanner watching something.

"(Y/N) you're still here?" Paul asks looking up quickly. He looks back up and sees who I am, "MY BOY!"

"What's up nerd?"

"Wait this is-" Tanner starts.

"The one and only!"

"Nice to meet you, what do I call you?"

"Uh, Mason?"

"Who's here?" Matt asks as him and an unfamiliar face come from the hallway.

"Oh hey Matt and Woods, he's just a friend of ours" Paul answers.

"(Y/N) why'd you leave early today?" the boy named Woods asks as she turn off her camera (AN: yes you've been filming, gotta get that content lol).

"I went to pick up Mason because he got in early."

"Who's Mason?" Connor asks coming to join us.

I wave and Connor waves back. (Y/N) says something to him then takes me back to orange base.

"You ready for some Fortnite boy?" she asks leading me to their GG set.

"Heck yeah!"

-

(Y/N) mutes our mics and turns to me while Paul and Tanner keep going.

"I can't believe they got us killed, I hope they lose."

"Me too, you guys got any snacks here?"

"No, we can run to like McDonald's or something in a little bit, they're open all night."

(Y/N)'s POV:

While Mason and I continued to talk, I got a text from Woods.

(w- Woods, y- you)

W- We need to talk in the morning.

Y- about?

W- See you tomorrow

Y- Uh k?

"Hey they died, ready up!" Mason says scaring me.

I ready up and we start. I unmute the mics and say one thing before we join the game.

"Don't get us killed this time you two."