-forty five-

Paul's POV:

Woods comes back inside after trying to call (Y/N).

"No answer?" I ask.

"She's probably busy streaming" Matt says before Woods can answer.

"But she's not" Woods tells Matt.

"Why is she at some random mountain with Pat and Gunner?" Tanner asks looking up from his phone.

"What?"

"IG story"

I open Instagram and go to her story.

"About to film a sketchy video with these two, be on the lookout for it soon!"

"I hope they're okay" Connor says after hearing the video.

"Me too" I mumble.

Pat's POV:

"That was WILD! Thanks for watching and see y'all next time!" (Y/N) says doing a quick outro.

"I definitely would not have done that alone!" Gunner says panting as she turned off the camera.

"Same here, glad you boys came!"

I drop (Y/N) off back at Woods's then bring Gunner back to my place for the night.

"What a crazy night"

(Y/N)'s POV:

I call Woods back but he denies my call so I just put on pajamas after taking a nice, hot shower and climb into bed, hoping that everything at the studio is okay. I decide to call Matt and it rings until going to voicemail.

Matt's POV:

"Woods just forget it, don't let it ruin your night" I tell him as (Y/N) calls. 

I go outside and call her back after I'm done talking to Woods. 

"Hey kid what's up?"

"Woods okay?"

"Yeah we're just busy filming, just got finished with Tanner's video and heading to sleep."

"Oh okay then, I'll see him tomorrow I guess."

She sounded a little upset that Woods wouldn't answer her. I go back inside where everyone is already done cleaning up from Tanner's video. 

"Who was that?"

"Just uh Amanda" I lie. 

"Okay, we're all set on videos so let's head to orange base and sleep upstairs?"

"Okay, let's go!"

While we walked over to orange base I thought about popping into the warehouse and see what they were doing to the REKT space. I knew they were changing stuff around but I didn't know what they were doing. When we went inside I decided not to go check out the warehouse. 

After everyone is settled and I make sure everyone is asleep, then I sneak downstairs and make noise so it wakes everyone up and in hopes they'll come downstairs. I hear them and I jump out when they enter the office. 

"MATT OH MY GOSH!" 

"Gotcha"

We're about to go upstairs when we hear a noise from the warehouse. 

"Really?"

"That wasn't me, how can I be out here and do that?"

"Check the nest cam!"

I pull out my phone after we go upstairs and check the camera. We all watch and a paint roller falls over. 

"No way!"

"Hopefully nothing else happens tonight" Paul says as we drop our stuff in red base.

"Agreed"

We all lay down and fall asleep. In the morning I wake up and see Tanner and Paul on the couch and Tanner has his head on Paul's butt. I grab my camera and record, making fun of the two as they wake up.

When I arrive home, Amanda has breakfast cooked and Luna is eating. 

"Hey babe" 

"Hey handsome, here's breakfast" she says handing me a plate. "Everything okay? You look concerned."

"Yea I'm good."

"Did you see where your sister was last night?"

"Yea, that's why I've got the look."

"Ah I see, hope she's good."

"Me too."

AN-
so funny story my laptop broke but I got a new one so I'll be posting more now... YAY! And to make sure I know you guys are enjoying drop a vote and leave a comment!
(also I'm doing a collab with someone else so that's gonna be out soon too).