-thirty nine-

QUICK AN: I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LONG BREAK, I'VE BEEN GOING CRAZY OVER SCHOOL BUT I'M BACK. OKAY ENJOY LY ALL❤

Matt's POV:

"Is he gonna be okay doc?" (Y/N) asks looking into the room. 

"The accident was pretty bad I'm not going to lie but as far as we know Joey is going to be okay and make a full recovery. He's still out right now but when he wakes up I can call you guys if you'd like to head home and get some rest. I know you two have been here since about three this morning."

"Thank you doc, we'll head to the waiting room and probably head out in a bit. We'll let you know when we leave."

"Okay, again I'm so sorry about your brother but he's in great hands here."

"Thank you."

(Y/N) and I head back to the hospital waiting room. After we're settled in, she looks over at me. 

"This isn't like him. Why was Joey out at three in the morning."

"I don't know but I am sorry for calling you so early."

"Matt it's okay, this was worth getting up at three in the morning. Joey is our brother."

"We should head home soon, get some sleep."

"I agree, I'm out. Text me when you get home."

(Y/N) leaves and I leave shortly after, finding the doctor on my way out. 

(Y/N)'s POV: 

When I leave, I see it's still pretty early so I head to the studio to fill Woods in on what happened so that he knows. When I get there, Paul, Tanner and Woods are in the conference room talking. I knock and they all turn to me. 

"Hey, how are you?"

I  close the door and start crying. 

"What happened?"

"It was Joey. I left because Matt called and said he was in a car accident."

"Oh my gosh!" I feel arms wrap around me. 

"Is he awake?"

I manage to shake my head no. 

"It's gonna be okay"

"He's not even awake, I hope he wakes up"

"He will, Joey is strong and he will recover!" 

I nod and cry into Woods's chest. Once I have no tears left I tell them I'm going home and Woods walks me out. 

"Why don't you go back to my place and sleep, I'll be home in a few hours and we can hang out, you don't deserve to be alone right now" 

"Okay" 

Woods hands me a key and I drive to his place, my mind flying in a million directions. When I get to Woods's house, I go to his room and pass out on the bed. When I wake up Woods is sitting next to me on the bed, a laptop on his lap.

"Hey, how ya doing?"

"I'm doing okay, just needed some rest. What time is it?"

"Ten, I ordered some pizza earlier if you want any."

I go into the kitchen and grab a slice, then go back and lay down with Woods. 

"You look tired."

"I don't know how Matt runs a company."

I eat my pizza and when I look back over at Woods, he's asleep. I move his laptop and then fall asleep myself again.