--twenty eight--

-Tuesday, eleven am-

(Y/N) POV: 

I was sitting in my office editing my vlog from this weekend when Matt came in and closed the door. 

"Hey Matt!" 

"Hey we're making some changes and since Paul and Tanner are both supervisors I want them to move to blue base but that means you'd be here in an office with Gunner and Pat but I figured that wouldn't be too bad since they're REKT crew like you anyways" 

"Yeah it's no problem. When am I moving?" 

"Well if you stay after today then Pat and Gunner can help you move in all your stuff and you'll be here tomorrow. If not then Friday we can do it but Paul is already getting set up in blue base."

"I'll just stay after today, won't take up that long." 

"Sounds good, should I let Pat and Gunner know or are you gonna go talk with them?"

"Matt, they're right next door. I can handle it."

"Okay, see you later sis!" 

After Matt leaves I finish what I was doing on the video then I save and go to talk with Pat and Gunner. As I'm walking out someone comes walking in and we knock into each other. We both end up on the ground and when I look to see who it is, it's Paul.

"Sorry! Oh my gosh are you okay?" I ask rushing over to him. 

"I'm good, I wasn't paying attention. Are you okay?"

"Yea I'm fine."

We both get up and I go to visit Pat and Gunner while Paul goes into our office to get something. I open the door since the shade to the window was down and I see Gunner and Pat laying on the floor shooting rubber chickens at the ceiling. 

Gunner looks up at me, "oh hey (Y/N)"

"What are you two doing?"

"We're low on content ideas, trying to brainstorm."

"By laying on the floor and shooting chickens at the ceiling?"

"Yeah. Anyways what brings you here?"

"I'm moving to your office according to what Matt just told me."

"Oh yeah! Are you hanging out later or are you and Matt doing it Friday?"

"I was gonna hang out after work today"

"Okay, you're going where Tanner used to be next to the window" Pat says motioning to the now empty space on the table. 

"Okay well I'll let you guys get back to...shooting chickens?"

"Yea, see you later!" 

-

Gunner's POV: 

"Pat you're gonna drop it. You don't even have a grip on the monitor!"

"Nonsense, I have a perfect grip on it."

Pat picks up the monitor and almost immediately drops it making (Y/N) and I laugh. 

"I told you" (Y/N) says still laughing at Pat. 

"Yeah yeah, whatever" Pat says readjusting his grip and picking up the monitor without dropping it this time. 

"Hey you did it!" I say as Pat carries the monitor into our office. 

I look into (Y/N) and Paul's now old office and it's empty. I look at the table that has a box of (Y/N)'s stuff from her desk that she needs to put into our office. I'm about to ask her a question when Paul, Tanner, Matt and Connor all come walking in. 

"Hey boys!" I say to them. 

"(Y/N) come here!" Pat yells from the office.  

(Y/N) picks up her box of belongings and goes into the office. I watch her set it down then she climbs onto the floor and disappears from sight. 

"So what brings the "big clickkies" of Hi5 studios to orange base?" 

"We came by to see how everything was going over here. All good?" Matt responds as Tanner and Paul make fun of Connor cause he's really not a "big clickkie" to them. 

"Uh yeah it's all good."

"OW PAT!" we hear (Y/N) yell from the office. 

"My bad!" 

Pat's POV: 

I lean down next to (Y/N) to make sure she's okay. 

"I didn't mean to drop it! I thought I had it!" 

"I'll be good, don't worry about it"

Paul and Tanner come in. 

"What happened?" 

"Pat dropped a power strip on my head"

They both laugh as I grab the strip I dropped and pick it up. Paul and Tanner leave and (Y/N) climbs out from underneath the desk. 

"You sure you're good?" 

"Yeah I'm fine, can we finish all this tomorrow?"

"Yeah, we can come in early and finish if you want"

"Yeah that sounds good, be here at seven."

"Okay."

She grabs her stuff and walks out after saying goodbye. I hear her say bye to everyone else and then the door opens and closes. 

(Y/N)'s POV: 

When I got home I looked where the power strip had hit me and there was a little bruise there. I was about to grab my laptop and finish editing when Paul facetimed me. 

"Hey what's up?" I ask answering but leaving my phone next to me. 

"Have you posted the video we made about us dating yet?"

"No why?" 

"Because I want to post it before I post my video from Friday. Want to send me it?"

"Yep, sending it right now!" 

I send Paul the file then upload the video to my channel and shortly after, Paul uploads his. My phone starts blowing up with notifications, some positive, some negative. I turn it off for the night and finish editing. When I check the time I see that it's already three so I open YouTube and watch old REKT videos until six. 

I climb out of bed and shower then I blow-dry my hair and I put sweatpants and a t-shirt on. I leave and drive to the studio at about quarter to seven, stopping on my way to get a coffee. When I arrive, Pat is already there working on setting up.