-forty three-

Tanner's POV:

The next morning when I wake, everyone is spread out on the opposite side of the table still sleeping. I see it's almost eight and wake everyone up so we can all get ready for work. Tonight Woods, Connor, Matt, Paul and I were doing an overnight at Hi-5 and I was super excited to get some time with the boys.

After everyone was up and ready we all took our own cars and drove to the studio, (Y/N) and Woods stopping to get all of us some breakfast on the way. When they finally arrived, all of us swarmed (Y/N)'s truck before she could even get out.

"Woods has the food, I just have the coffee!"

"That's what we want!" Gunner said taking his.

"Well then" she responded handing out the rest.

Paul, Woods and I go to blue base while Pat, Gunner and (Y/N) go to orange.

"You boys ready for tonight?"

"Oh yes! Quality content is about to be produced."

"Let's be real Paul, none of our content is quality"

"Tanner what do you mean none of it?" Matt asks walking up behind us.

"Come on Matt, you know it's true!"

"Sure, I need Woods."

Matt and Woods stay on the sidewalk while Paul and I go inside.

Woods's POV:

"What's up?"

"Did you ask (Y/N) if she wanted to hang out with us tonight?"

"Yeah, she said she was going somewhere though."

"Oh, did she say where?"

"No, I can ask but I can't guarantee an answer."

"Na it's okay, don't worry about it."

"Okay"

-

We were finishing up a REKT shoot and the last shoot was always the best.

"Tanner! I said go left!"

"You're left is different than my left!"

"TANNER I SAID GO LEFT CAUSE IT WAS YOUR LEFT!"

Tanner pauses.

"Oh yeah! Sorry (Y/N)."

She shakes her head and walks away. When she comes back she looks at Tanner shaking her head.

"You're so stupid."

"Hey, Tanner and (Y/N) lost which means cinnamon challenge!"

"I hate you Gunner!" Tanner says quietly as he hands them each a spoon.

They take the cinnamon and go to get water not long after they put the stuff in their mouths.

"Thanks for watching folks, check out these videos, like and subscribe and turn on notifications until next time! Bye!"

Tanner and (Y/N) come back in and give their mics to Pat then we all leave after cleaning up. At five I see (Y/N) chasing Pat around the parking lot and I decide to go check it out so I grab my camera and walk out of blue base, recording Pat being chased.

"Hey! What do you kids think you're doing?"

"PAT TOOK MY KEYS!" (Y/N) shouts so I could hear her.

I watch as she catches Pat and jumps onto his back.

"GOT YA!"

"Yeah, here's your keys!"

"Thanks, later Pat!"

She says something else to him then comes over to me and follows me back into blue base.

"I thought I'd hang out until you guys leave for Walmart to get stuff for tonight."

"What are you doing that you didn't want to stay again?"

"I'm editing tonight and maybe streaming, I told you that!"

"Right"

"So what are you doing?"

"I'm just editing, can't figure out one part"

"Here let me see"

I slide my laptop across the table to her and she works on it for a few minutes before sliding it back over. When I watch what she did it's exactly what I wanted.

"How did you just-?"

"It's a talent, trust me!"

"Woodland!" Paul yells entering the office, Tanner, Matt and Connor behind him.

"Did we interrupt something?" Tanner asks.

"Nope, I was just leaving!" She tells us, jumping out of the chair and leaving in a hurry.

"Well that was weird."

I watch her pull out her phone and call someone as she walks all goofy to her truck.

"What's that about?" Matt asks.

All I can do is shrug.

What is that about?

(Y/N)'s POV:

I walk outside and feel the cool California air hit my skin as I pull out my phone and call Pat.

"Pat you're sure you really want to go?"

"Gunner is coming too!"

"Right, you guys really want to go on a night hike?"

"Yea, sounds fun!"

"You do know there's like cults and stuff that meet there right?"

"More reason not to let you go alone!"

"Okay, I'll see you soon."

I pull out and as I'm driving my truck starts making a weird noise. I keep going and it starts slowing down so I pull over and realize something is broken.

"Uh oh"

I grab my phone and call Joey.

"Hey can you come pick me up?"

"Why?"

"My truck just broke down like 2 miles from the studio."

"Sure, see you in a few!"

I hang up the call with Joey and call a tow truck. They come and Joey shows up shortly after.

"Alright we'll call you tomorrow with the problem and get everything sorted out."

"Thank you sir!"

Joey and I climb into his truck and he drives me to Woods's house.

"Thanks for the ride Joey!"

"Anytime sis! See you Monday!"

I climb out and go inside then call Pat and put it on speaker, plugging my phone in so I can get my camera together.

"Hey what's up?"

"Pat I just got home and I'm ready whenever"

"I'm getting Gunner now then we'll shoot over"

"Okay see you boys soon!"

AN-

assuming you've made it this far, I wanna work with some other creators on the platform so I want whoever is interested to maybe leave a comment of your favorite part so far so I can dm you or even just dm me and I'd love to work with some of you guys. Stay cool and see you next chapter!

-Ashley