--forty two--

(6 months later)

Woods's POV:

(Y/N) had been distant but I'm not quite sure why. She wouldn't talk to me and I was starting to get concerned so I went to the people who knew everything: Matt and Joey. I went to Matt first and he told me he didn't know. Then I went to Joey and he pulled me outside to tell me the story.

"About three weeks ago (Y/N) started getting threatening phone calls so we called the cops but they said they can't do anything so she hasn't really been sleeping and she doesn't know who to trust right now. Try talking to her?"

"I have, she won't talk to me and she called off REKT for this week, that's why I'm here right now."

"Why don't I go with you and we can all talk, she might open up a little then."

"Okay, let's go."

When we go outside I notice that her truck is missing. Joey and I go to orange base to question Gunner and Pat. 

"Hey you two, where'd (Y/N) go?"

"I have no clue, she got a call then left without another word."

"Did you two happen to hear anything said by the other person?"

"Something about her house and she better watch out. What's going on here?"

"Uh oh!" Joey says pushing me out. 

(Y/N)'s POV: 

The phone call. It was Jax. I thought he was out of my life. I speed to my house and see that it's burning. I hear sirens and see my neighbor outside. I get out and run over to her. 

"Mrs.Davis what happened?"

"Well dear, I heard tires screech outside and saw a black car speeding away. I smelled smoke and saw your home on fire so I called the fire department."

"Oh my gosh!"

I start to cry and Mrs.Davis gives me a hug. 

"It's gonna be okay, don't worry."

The fire trucks pull up and the firemen put out the fire and one comes over when they're done. 

"Ma'am you the home owner?"

"Yes sir, is it all gone inside."

"It seems the only room that was saved was the bedroom since the door was closed. I can take you in so you can get your stuff out but then you won't be allowed in after."

"Yeah, sounds good."

The man leads me through the charred house and leads me to my room. 

"Any clue how this could have happened miss?"

"I don't have a clue sir" I lie as I pack up clothes and my devices. 

"Okay well we'll do an investigation and check out what happened."

I nod and while I'm still packing another man comes in. 

"Chief, I think we found the source."

I turn and see he's holding a match.

"Send it in for DNA, maybe we can catch the sick person who did this to this kind woman's house." 

I finish packing up all my stuff so that it's just small things that I won't need. 

"All set?"

"Yep."

He leads me back outside and I throw everything into my truck. Mrs.Davis comes back over and tells me about places I could stay when Joey's truck comes speeding down the road. He jumps out and close behind him are Woods and Matt. Mrs.Davis walks away leaving me with my brothers and Woods.