--sixteen--

"Hey y'all I'm joined by Tanner and Paul, we just filmed for Tanner's channel so be on the lookout for that and now these two are gonna try and do make up so let's get into it."

They look at the stuff on the table and then Paul picks up the foundation and he puts it on my face. Tanner takes the blender and rubs the foundation on my face while Paul tries to decide what we they need to do next. Paul picks up the blush and him and Tanner both do one cheek until they decide it looks good.

"Okay Tanner, you do one eye and I'll do the other"

"What colors are we using?"

"Whatever you want to use"

Tanner uses yellow and Paul uses pink. After they're done with my eyes, Tanner takes a red lipstick and puts it on me but he misses my top lip so it looks terrible but that's the point of this video so I guess it doesn't matter. 

"Okay, I think we're done" Tanner says putting down the lipstick. 

"Wait, we forgot mascara Tanner!" Paul says holding up the black tube. 

He puts it on my right eye, almost stabbing me, then he hands it to Tanner who tried to put it on my left eye, but instead he got it all over the side of my face. 

"Now she's done!" 

I move my head around for the camera, laughing as I see myself. 

"Well thank you guys and I will see all of you viewers next time! Bye!"

Paul turns off my camera and I go to wash my face off. I'm in the middle of washing it, Woods FaceTimes me.

"Yes Woods?" I ask answering. 

"Do you know where Paul and Tanner are?"

"Yeah they're at my house. Why?"

"Send me your address, I have a surprise."

"Um okay?"

"Cool thanks!"

I text Woods and ten minutes later I see a van pull up outside. I grab my vlog camera and tell Paul and Tanner to come with me. I see Paul grab his camera and I put mine down so that this can be his bit. Paul goes outside and starts recording while Tanner and I put our shoes on. 

When I go outside Paul is in the back and I hear Woods say to him, "sometimes I don't have things to do on the weekends so..."

"That's the most relatable thing I've ever heard Woods!" I say walking to the driver's side door.

Tanner walks up behind and peers through the window. 

"Hey I got some candy" Woods says making us all laugh. "Oh my gosh, there's cops down there!" he says looking down the street and pointing at the car. 

Tanner and I walk around to Paul's side, "where do we sit?" 

"In the back" Paul and Woods say in unison. 

We climb in and sit against the front wall. 

"What is this Woods?" Tanner asks him. 

Woods turns around and looks in the back, "just don't mind the shackles."

"Wait, there's shackles?"

We start driving and Paul continues to vlog.

"It's just like the cops are like 'we have a uh suspicious van somewhere in the uh vicinity.'  Can we go drive past it?"

Woods drives towards the car while Tanner and I hang out in the back and we drive around then Paul has Woods pull over and he hops in the back. We drive around for a bit more then Woods drops us back off at my place and he goes to hang out with some other people from the studio. 

Tanner and Paul both leave and I'm left to myself. I get bored so I go over to Joey's. When he answers, his house smells like burnt food. 

"Thank god you're here! I need help with baking cookies, badly!"

"Okay, let's do it then!" 

-time skip-

Joey and I successfully made cookies and now we were waiting for Matt to come over so we could have some quality sibling time. Matt came walking in and collapsed on top of Joey and I. 

"Matt what the heck?" Joey said pushing him on the floor.

"Joey why did you do that?"

"I can do whatever I want, it's my house!" Joey responded sticking his tongue out at Matt.

"Okay kids, what are we watching?"

"Bro I want to watch Up. We used to watch that movie all the time!" 

"Okay so then let's watch Up!"