Chapter 9

Play the video when the time is right!!

<3..

__________________________________________________

Ashton's POV:

"Home Sweet Home!!" Michael and I yell at the same time..... Wait!

"You don't live here." I look at my best friend in amusement.

"Well we'll have to see about that?" He smirks at me as he walks into the kitchen where my mother is.

"Hey Mama Irwin!" I hear him yell and I run into the kitchen after him.

"Mikey!!! My second son!!"

"Hey what about me, and he doesn't life here?" I hear Harry yell while running into the room with confusion etched on his face.

"HA Michael.. Told You!!" I yell at him while laughing my ass off.

"What are you talking about Ash honey. Mikey here is my first born." She says in a serious tone and I just about choke on my own spit.

"My gosh son I am totally kidding. You are so gullible babe." I glare at her and Mikey is literally on the floor laughing.

"Oh all of y'all are mean." I pout jutting my lip out.

"Oh come on Ashy, were only kidding." My mom giggles.

"Well we have a song to work on so me and best friend that just so happens to be my older brother will be up in my room." I say sarcastically.

"Okay my babies have fun!" I walk up to the music room but notice Michael isn't following me. I walk back downstairs and see him hugging my mom.

"I can't believe I found you mother" I hear him fake cry. I take him by the ear and drag him away from my mother.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow... Let. Go." Mikey howls and I throw him into the chair in front of my computer on my desk.

"Let's get to work!"

Michael's POV:

"I'm right here.

When you gonna realize

That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl?" I finish off the last line our our second song.

"Yeah Buddy!!!" Ash and I yell at the same time.

"This song is gonna put us on top someday my friend!" Ashton pats me on on the back.

"I say we record it live on YouTube right now." I suggest and Ash just nods at me in approval.

Ashton's POV:

"Hey guys of YouTube! We're back! Just in case you are a new subscriber, I'm Ashton Irwin." I start

"And I'm Michael Clifford." he finished

"We are gonna perform our second song for y'all and we hope you enjoy it. Again if you are a new subscriber please feel free to listen to our first song called 'Try Hard' and I promise you guys won't be disappointed. So here we go, our new song is called 'Heartbreak Girl'." We smile at the camera while I walk to my drum set and Michael stands in front of the microphone I start us off with the counts of my stick and Mikey starts singing with me along in back vocals.

"You call me up,

It's like a broken record

Saying that your heart hurts

That you never get over him getting over you.

And you end up crying

And I end up lying,

'Cause I'm just a sucker for anything that you do.

And when the phone call finally ends,

You say,

"Thanks for being a friend,"

And we're going in circles again and again

I dedicate this song to you,

The one who never sees the truth,

That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl.

Hold you tight straight through the day light,

I'm right here. When you gonna realize

That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl?

I bite my tongue but I wanna scream out

You could be with me now

But I end up telling you what you wanna hear,

But you're not ready and it's so frustrating

He treats you so bad and I'm so good to you it's not fair.

And when the phone call finally ends

You say, "I'll call you tomorrow at 10,"

And I'm stuck in the friend zone again and again,

I know someday it's gonna happen

And you'll finally forget the day you met him

Sometimes you're so close to your confession,

I gotta get it through your head

That you belong with me instead" we end right then and there.

"Heartbreak girl!!" Michael and I yell at the camera.

"Thank you guys! The purpose of this channel is to help us make it big. With your guys' help we will get there. Feel free to tell your friends and get their friends to tell their friends, hahahaha." I start off and Mikey picks up after me.

"Please Comment, Like, an Subscribe we love to hear everyone's feedback it means a lot. Thank you again guys for all the support."

"WE LOVE YOU!!" We yell and wave into the camera for the last time. We turn the recorder off and post it on our channel.

"Woah dude! Look we already gained more subscribers and likes!!" Mikey looks over at me.

"No way." I get off my seat and rush over to him and I notice we have reached a million follower.

"No freaking way oh my gosh! Michael do you know how amazing this is for us." I wrap him in a huge hug and we end up falling on the couch.

"Woah, your gonna have to buy me dinner first mister!!" Michael scolds me.

"I just can't resist you babe." I pepper his face in kisses.

"Okay Ash I get it!" He giggles.

"I love you Mikey. We are gonna end up being huge I just know it" I get of of him and roll next to him.

"I love you too Ash, and I'm so glad to be with you in this."