Chapter 24

Calum's POV:

"Let's go on a date!" I look over at my gorgeous boyfriend.

"We have school Cal! We can't go now!" Mikey chuckles.

"I guess your right. Luke and Ashton should be going today."

"I wonder how their date went." He runs his fingers through his newly dyed hair. He went for a nice red, he made me help and I still have like the color on my hands.

He may or may not have made me accidentally put my hands in the dye.

"We need to take our guitars to school today. The 4 of us need to skip our first class or two so we can practice in the music room. I'll text Luke to bring his extra guitar he keeps in the car."

"Do you happen to have an extra pair of drum sticks for Ashton?" Mike asks.

"Yeah of course. Let me text them right now." I pull out my phone and text Luke.

"You can wear some of my clothes so you don't have to go home." I peck his lips and he leaves the room.

"Thanks Cal! Love you!!" He yells out of the living room and into my room.

"I love that boy so much." I whisper to myself with a blush on my face.

He comes back down the stairs a couple minutes later and he locks his hand with mine as we walk to school. We have to walk today sense Luke has the car. I would take the other car but dad needs it today.

A couple minutes later we arrive to school and Luke and Ashton make their way over to us. Luke has his guitar and I hand Ashton a set of drum sticks.

"Hey guys." Mike pulls them into hugs.

"Hello boys." Ashton winks at us.

"Is there anything you guys would like to say? Hmm?" I wiggle my eyebrows to them.

"Well Ashton here is my boyfriend." Luke whispers while Ashton hides his face in his neck.

"When are you guys gonna come out?"

"After we tell out parents." Ashton nods.

"I say we make an entrance into school today boys." Luke chuckles and winks at us.

"Let's do it!" The rest of us cheer and we walk next to each other towards the school doors. It goes Me, Michael, Ashton, and then Luke.

Ashton's POV:

This is the best idea Luke has came up with. Making an entrance could get Michael and I more noticed. Mikey and I are in the middle so that is pretty amazing.

We all walk into the school doors. Luke has his guitar strapped over his shoulder as do the rest of the boys and I have my drum sticks twirling around in my hands.

We each open a door and walk in school with them closing behind us. The whole hall goes silent, I look to Mikey and I know exactly what he's thinking.

We're popular.

We all walk down the hall and lots of students keep looking at us but their more like staring. People are whispering in our direction and I can hear a couple things as I walk by. I look at Luke and he turns to me with a smirk on his face and I can't help but return one back. We stop while people make their way around us. The boys nudge me to say something, so I do.

"You guys are looking at possibly the next biggest band in the world. We are 5 Seconds of Summer and we are going on tour with One Direction. Our dreams are coming true and we are going to slay."

I yell enough so everyone can hear me because I know how my voice isn't so loud. They start clapping and cheering as we start walking again. The bell rings and everyone walks away congratulating us as we make our way to the music room.