Chapter 37

Niall's POV:

"NIALL JAMES PAYNE!!!"

"AHHH!" I jump out of my sleep and my seat I look and see everyone is hiding their ears. I look over at the bugger that woke me up and of course it's my lovely boyfriend.. Wait? Back up!

"Oh so my last name is Payne now huh baby?" I stare into his eyes deeply with a huge smirk on my face.

"I-it will b-be so-soon." He stutters as he hides his head in my neck.

"Aww you guys are so cute. Liam did wake you up for a reason though Ni we're home." Harry says.

"HOME!!!" I burst out the car door so fast that I don't realize I'm pulling Liam behind me.

"SLOW DOWN!" He yells.

"Don't yell at me!" I demand. He chuckles and follows me inside.

Ashton's POV:

"Where we staying Lou?"

"You can sleep in my room sense I usually sleep with Harry in his and there is another room downstairs. Come inside and I'll show you guys around." He smiles widely at me.

I just realized that I might have to share a room with Luke. Michael better volunteer as tribute. (Hahahaha sorry guys I had to the opportunity was there and I just took it ;))

We all grab our bags and make out way inside to see a nicely dressed man standing in what seems to be the living room. Damn this place is huge.

"Hello boys, my name is Jerry and I would like to announce that I am you're Tour Bus driver for the next year and hopefully more to come." The man comes to shake our hands.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ashton and that's Calum, Luke, and Michael. Harry? We have our own tour bus??" I start flipping my shit because this is so unreal.

"Yep and Jerry will be by tomorrow with it. Simon will be here too, tomorrow we start our first show. We will be arranging you with your body guards and everything, you may need them." He winks as he struts beside Louis.

"Nice meeting you Jerry." I turn with my mouth gaped open.

"You too boys, see ya tomorrow." He shakes our hands as he walks out the door.

"House Tour Time!" Louis shouts running to take us around the huge house that we will be staying in for tonight.

*30 minutes later*

"I call rooming with Calum!!" Michael shouts.

What the hell? My best friend is leaving me stranded to room with my Ex boyfriend.

"The hell Mikey!" I whisper/shout pulling him down to my height.

"Think of it as a chance for you and Luke to talk." He winks grabbing Cal's hand and going to their room.

"Hey roommate." I hear a deep voice in my ear.

Oh no.

Luke's POV:

I'm fixing to make Ashton mine again.

Tonight.