Chapter 16

*2 days later*

Sunday

________________________

Luke's POV:

Hi or Hey Records here we come!!

It's finally Sunday and it's finally time to show the music industry what we are made of. We got a great head on our shoulders. Practice was great on Friday but I really took what Ashton said to me that day at heart.

He's right it isn't always about me and I feel like a complete douche. I'm trying to change and I'm trying for Ashton, besides my music career I haven't tried more for something in my life. Ashton brings the best out of me. I haven't slept around, I haven't flirted with anyone else, well besides him.

I know he secretly likes it too I have had him wrapped around my finger twice and he has almost given in. I want to show him that I can be what he wants me to be.

Cal pulls up into Ashton's driveway and knowing Ash he would be outside waiting already like half an hour before we get there. Nope he's taking forever this time. We wait a couple more minutes and him and Michael still aren't out yet, my patients are quickly disappearing.

"Just punch the horn bro!" I yell at Calum.

"Chill mate! They will be down in a minute according to Michael Ashton is freaking out."

"Aww poor thing, but if you don't do it then I will." I pout.

"Like you care L."

"I do, I really do." Does it look like I don't care I mean come on Ashton's got me head over heals I can't help but want to comfort him and tell him everything is going to be okay.

"Mikey!!!" Calum yells and busts out of the car door and wrap him in a tight hug.

I get out of my side of the car and open the back one so Ashton can get in.

"Thanks Luke." He grins at me and I feel like I have accomplished something.

He gets in the back seat to leave, I look up and see Michael and Calum still wrapped up in each other, this time Calum is on the hood of the car.

(A/N: hahahaha see what I did there? ;))

An idea suddenly popped into my mind. Like I said earlier if he's not gonna honk then I will. I lean over and start punching the horn the couple literally jumps in surprise and they land on the ground. I even see Ashton covering his ears.

"What the hell Luke!!" Cal yells and glares at me.

"Like before, if you are not going to do it then I will." I yell back with a smirk on my face.

Calum hops back into the drivers seat and Michael goes to the back. Next thing I know my brother slaps me on the back of the head.

"Just drive" I groan while leaning my head against the door.

*30 minutes later*

"I can't believe we are here!!" Ash yells as we walk into the building. He is so cute.

"Well believe it." Michael pats him on the back.

"Luke, dude you're staring." Calum whispers.

"At what the building or Ashton?" I wink at him.

We walk in and walk up to the front desk.

"Appointment?" A blonde lady says with no interest and without looking up. Well I guess someone doesn't like her job, she should be grateful geez.

"We have an appointment with Eric Hart." Ashton says dully back clearly not fancying her attitude.

"Oh right. Well go on up to floor 4 24 and to the left 3 doors." My gosh someone is on her period.

"Yeah well thanks." I reply the same way she did. She looks up and raises her eyebrow at me and I can hear the others snickering behind me.

"Have a nice day!" Michael smiles.

A couple minutes later we enter the room and literally our jaws drop and we can't believe we are actually here in the flesh.

"Hello boys and Welcome."