Chapter 28

Ashton's POV:

"Ashton?" Hmm what

"Ashton?" That sounds like Luke, I can move but why can't I see anything?

"Luke is that you? Am I dead?"

"Ash! Open your eyes silly" Luke chuckles. Oh!!

I can see clearly now the rain has gone. I hum as I stare into the blue eyes of Lukey. I pick my head up and I see Michael in Calum's arms, oh well I guess I wasn't the only one who passed out.

"My gosh! Is what happened seriously real!" I yell

"Yes it was." Harry peers over us.

"Woah." I look over and see that Mikey is standing and he's okay.

"I guess I should get off the floor" I trail off.

"Yeah, we are going to the interview now so you probably should Babe." Luke says.

"Awww you guys are together??" Harry drops to the ground to hug us both.

"Yeah, so are those two lovebirds over there." And Harry just dashes to Cal and Mikey and does the same.

"Wait? Simon? Are you okay with the 4 of us in relationships like this?" I stutter looking over to the big man.

"As a matter of fact, I am. The reason for that is we are having Harry and Louis come out today at the interview." I hear gasps from all around and Harry and Louis have tears streaming down their faces. I guess they never new up until now.

"A-are you s-serious Simon?" Louis whispers.

"100% your fans support you guys as well even though you never really came out yet. They already have the impression that you guys are together so why not just let you guys agree and make the rumours true." They both run and hug each other and I hear Michael yell;

"LARRY STYLINSON!!!!" I decide to follow along considering on how they are our OTP.

"GET MARRIED!!!" I fist pump as they both pull away with red faces.

"I don't know about you guys but I ship Niam."

We all look over to Calum but Niall and Liam both have their heads down with smiles on their faces. This is too good.

"As a matter of fact. We have been keeping this from all of you for a while now, not even the other boys know." Niall speaks up in almost a whisper.

"Niam. Is. Real?" Cal stares in awe.

"Yep." Liam going to kiss Ni on the lips.

"NIAM HORAYNE!!!" Luke yells.

"GET MARRIED!" Calum says impersonating me.

"Congrats guys." Louis, Harry, and Zayn run up to the happy couple in a group hug.

"I can't believe we just witnessed the famous One Direction group hug." Luke says dreamily.

"Can we come out too Si?" Niall asks with hope in his eyes.

"I don't see why not." Simon shrugs.

"Thank you!" Liam says giving Niall another hug.

"As much as I'm enjoying this love fest I believe we have an interview to get to and a song to perform."

__________________________________________________

I know it's short but the next one will be longer. Let me know what y'all think ;) <3