Prologue

Luke's POV:

The boys are back, The boys are back! Damn you High School Musical. Anyway's Calum and I are back bitches for our final year in this hell hole. We are top dogs and living the life. We have come so far these past few years and I am so happy to be going through it with my amazing brother by my side. Nothing is going to stop us from making this year the best year we have ever had.

We literally rule the school. From the Presidency's to the Footie Championships. Our father basically founded this school so we are pretty much the shit. Sorry if I'm sounding cocky but it is what it is. This year though I am oblivious to the fact that this school year is going to be a bit different.

Ashton's POV:

Another year left in this hell hole I call school even though I am basically a geek. People think the only thing I care about is school when in reality not all of it is true. My best friend Michael and I love our education but High School can be such a hassle. Michael my main man, nothing is going to stop us from having the best year ever. We have a secret not anyone knows about, we love music and it is our passion yet no one knows.

This year means a bunch to me and I will do everything I can to make sure this is the best year ever. Not even the person that aggravates me the most from the moment our eyes meet. Michael and I need to steer clear of all the drama that possibly unfolds this Senior Year and we will not stop until we graduate.