Chapter 20

Luke's POV:

"Hey Ash? Can I talk to you for a second?" I whisper to him.

"Yeah Sure."

I really want to do something nice for Ashton. I really want to show him how I care and how I want him to be mine.

"I'm taking you somewhere later at night so when we get back to your house I'm gonna take Cal home and come to pick you back up." I smile showing my dimples to him and he just chuckles.

"What time would you drop me back off at home?"

"Oh Ashton you aren't going home tonight." I wink at him.

I feel a sharp pain on my arm. Damn that boy can punch.

"Luke!! Why not?" He wines.

"Because I want to spent time with you."

I see a small blush start up on his cheeks and I can't help but be happy I caused that.

"Aww babe your blushing." I coo at him while ruffling up his hair.

"Hands off!" He slaps my hand away.

"Hahaha let's head back." I throw my arm over his shoulder and guide us back to the car where the others are...... WAIT!!!

"What the fuck are they doing?!?" I yell pointing at the two currently half naked and making out!! Those pervs.

"Hahahahahaha" Ash bursts out.

"That's my car!!!!"

"Hey it's Calum's too." He shrugs his shoulders not having a care in the world.

"Dude!"

Ashton's POV:

I'm nervous what Luke is planning. I don't know what to think, like I seriously have no clue.

Walking back into my home the little Rugrat's come up and literally tackle me.

"How'd it go!!" Lauren yells in my ear.

"Amazing! We got signed and guess who I met!" I clap my hands and jump up and down like a maniac.

"Who?!?" Harry yells and puts both hands on my shoulders to try and calm me down.

"Louis Freaking Tomlinson"

"WHAT?!?!? NO WAY!!!!" Lauren jumps to scream in my ear.

"Damn girl!" I push her away.

"I'm like in love with him!!"

"Well too bad because he's basically taken." I wink an smirk and her face dawns in realization.

"LARRY IS REAL!!"

"God girl you need to stop." I put my hand up an run up the stairs to get ready for Luke.

Beanie, no. Chino's, no. Tank top, maybe. Sense he hasn't told me how I have to dress. Ugh I need to go shopping. I take out all of my shirts and jeans.

I pick out my grey 'Army' shirt, Harry Styles has the same exact one and I can't help but get excited to wear this. It has the sleeves cut out so my biceps show. I also pick out some black skinnies and head into my bathroom so I can take a shower.

When I get out I dry out my hair the best that I can and I wrap the towel around my waist. I walk into my room and get dressed in the skinnies and shirt. I go over to my mirror to style my hair with a navy blue bandana. I pull some of my curls so they are hanging out of it.

I throw on some Armani cologne and slip on socks and my new boots I got for my birthday.

I have butterflies flying around and my stomach as I hear the doorbell ring.