Chapter 25

Luke's POV:

Let's work our magic.

'So boys, Cal and I may or may not have kept this a secret from you guys. It doesn't apply to just you it applies to the whole school." Michael and Ashton look at us with fear in there eyes.

"Now, don't look scared. We built in something into the scool that no one knows about. How about you two look through what is behind that door." Cal poins to what they know as a supply room, but what they don't know is that there is another room inside it.

"You better not lock us in there" Ashton scolds us as they make their way over to it and open the door. They look at us in confusion.

"It's just the supply closet." In sync they both cock their heads to the sides and furrow their eyebrows.

"See what looks to be the light switch? With the red button? Press it." Calum smirks.

"Have you ever hear of the expression to never hit the red button?" Ashton squeaks.

"No one would touch the botton because they know something bad would happen, but not us because we know what happens so go ahead and press it" I exclaim in excitment.

Ashton presses the button while Michael and him flinch just in case. Another door opens and they walk through and gasp. They turn around in pure shock I count down on my fingers to Calum signaling when they are going to react.

"OH MY GOSH!! YOU BUILT IN A SECRET RECORDING BOOTH?!?!" They run up and hug us squeazing the life out of us.

"Who is gonna be on the other side while we are recording?" Ash asks.

"I am"

We all turn around and see my father walk into the room. Yes, before you ask Calum and I told our father how we are gay. He fully supported us and we told him about Michael and Ashton before we asked them to be our boyfriends. They look at him in fear but ease into it once our dad pulls them into hugs.

"Thank you boys so much for letting my son's join." He pulls away from them.

"Y-Your W-Welcome S-Sir" They both stutter out.

"Let's get to recording" Calum yells.