Chapter 33

Louis POV:

The boys don't know this yet but, tomorrow is their last day of school for quite a while. Me and the lads just got the news yesterday and we are planning on telling them today. We decided to take them out to breakfast because this is a pretty big deal.

"Twitcam over! Go get dressed summer boys." They look over in confusion..... If they only knew.

"It's a surprise. No funny business Lashton we don't need a repeat of before." I wink.

"Dress casual!" I yell as Ashton goes with Luke and Michael goes with Calum.

"Wait Louis, Mikey and I don't have clothes here" Ashton says looking back.

"Borrow your boyfriends clothes hahaha it's not like you haven't before." I shake my head they should probably use theirs.

*30 minutes later*

"Here we are" We pull up to the Cafe the boys and I always go to. There are a couple fans outside that notice us so we take a few autographs and pictures. I look at the 4 boys behind me and they are all either signing something or taking pictures I can't help but smile happily at their accomplishments.

I look at Luke and notice a couple girls are trying to throw themselves at him and from here it looks like he's enjoying it. That's not gonna fly by me I can't stand cheaters they bring out the worse in me. I look at Ashton as notice he is smiling happily at the girls in front of him. I decide to go over to Luke and pull him away from those girls, they seem like whores anyways.

"You are so hot Luke." One of the girls giggles.

"Your not too bad yourself." He winks. Okay that's enough, it's happened to Harry and I before and we ended up in a huge fight I'm NOT letting Ashton find out about this.

"Hey, Luke buddy. I think it's time we go inside don't you?" I glare lightly at him so the girls won't notice.

"Oh my gosh, hey Lou!" The other girl shrieks. Damn that voice, I can't help but cringe.

"Don't call me that." I sass her. I'm sorry but she's annoying.

"Time to go, nice chat ladies." I glare at them as I pull Luke by his ear and drag him with me.

"What was that for?" He whisper/yells at me.

"Quit flirting with whores Luke. You have a BOYFRIEND!" I yell out boyfriend for emphasis.

"Was Ashton there? Did he encounter what happened? No, so he doesn't need to know and he won't." He shrugs like it isn't a big deal, when in reality it is.

"Don't let me see you doing that again." I whisper to him as we make our way to the seats the other boys saved. Luke sits next to Ashton and slings his arm over him and I can't help but secretly glare at Luke. Harry seems to notice my expression so he leans into me to see what's up.

"What's wrong baby?" He whispers as he lays his hand on my thigh rubbing it soothingly.

"I'll tell you later Haz."

Maybe.

Ashton's POV:

"So what are we all here for?"

"Well Harry would you like to do the Honours?" Louis kisses Harry on the cheek.

"My Pleasure." His deep voice speaks up.

"Well the tour starts soon and we need to start rehearsals and so do you guys.. So tomorrow is your last day of High School." Oh my gosh this is amazing.

"Yay!" We all cheer together.

"We will pick you guys up tomorrow after school and we'll go from there." Liam says.

"What about all the kids?" Calum puts up his eyebrow.

"Looks like the One Direction boys are going to make quite the entrance." Liam says winking at all of us.

I can't wait for this tour it's actually happening.

Luke's POV:

Ugh Louis is such a party dud. I was doing a little shameless flirting it's not such a big deal.

Harry's POV:

I saw what happened I'm just trying to play dumb. I'm so proud of Louis, the same thing happened to us and we ended up getting in a huge fight. I'm glad Louis is taking the initiative to stop what Luke was doing it's wrong and I'm glad Lou found Luke and not Ashton.

____________________________________________________________________

Watch it Luke! Anyways, my One Direction concert is in four days and I'm so excited. It's been 4 years and I'm finally going to see the boys that changed my life and I'm going to have the time of my life. <3