Eleven

-NIGHT-

+GROUP CHAT+

DEUKHWAN

: Hyungs, pick me up in 8 o'clock

NAMJOON

: For what?

SUGA

: ahh its too early and I'm gonna be sleepy

DEUKHWAN

: Just pick me up hyung and you will know soon

NAMJOON

: yeah okay2 . I will tell the rest since they already felt asleep

DEUKHWAN

: Alright hyung~! See you tomorrow!

+jin,suga,jhope,namjoon,jimin,taehyung seen+

The youngest wake up in discomfort cause of the slight headache that was bothering him yesterday. He made himself stand up properly and heading to the kitchen,

"Hyungs~?" Jungkook call out his hyungs as he rubbed his sleepy eyes to take a better view. When he noticed that his hyungs didn't at their room, he decide to go downstairs.

He made his steps slowly moreover when he didn't fully awake yet. Jungkook search at the kitchen but no one were there. The weird thought keep playing in his mind. Jungkook about to go upstairs back but he was stop by a simple note that was perfectly stick on the table,

We are out for some time. Sorry for not waking you up. We have to rush. There's a breakfast in the kitchen. Eat well ❤

Now he knew.

Time fly fast without knowing. There's jungkook was in the house alone, waiting for his 6 hyungs to come back. The knock sound from the door made the youngest automatically smiled. His face lighten up while go to the door to open it. How he miss his hyungs even tho they just leave him in some hours.

"Hyungs~! You're home!" Jungkook excitedly welcome his hyungs. His smile suddenly fade when the 6 of them just walk pass him without leaving any words and even a little smile to him. Jungkook locked the door quietly.

"Hyungs~! I want to show yo-"

"Can you see that we were tired?" Suga tone made jungkook shocked. Suga never do that to him. He just knew his suga hyung was really caring towards him always have concern when he talk to him. But not this time.

"But I -"

"No buts. Do your own things and don't ever bother us" jhope more to glared at the youngest and just go to his room, didn't gave jungkook some chance to talk back, follow the rest.

-NEXT DAY-

"Hyungs, where do you want to go?" The youngest still talk as normal to them even tho yesterday incident was really broke his heart. They stopped,

"Deukhwan." Taehyung lazily said and crossed his arms for waiting any response from jungkook. "Oh. Uhmm what for?" Yes. Jungkook's heart was shattered when he hear that name. He just want to cry there but its not happen. Just the watery eyes were appear. "I think you don't need to know" jimin hissed him.

".......o-okay, be safe" jungkook half smiled. Smiled that shows the sad part of it. The tears will fall down in some random times. Gladly, he didn't show it to his hyungs. He didn't want his hyungs see him as a weak person that always cry. Jungkook feelings was mixture. Didn't know that what he think. Sometimes he felt confused. Sometimes sad. Sometimes mad. Those feelings can't disappear until he can know why his hyungs attitude were suddenly become tensed towards him.