Fifteen

After the meeting with sejoung, they arrive back to their house. For them, there's nothing when they at home. Everything seems not get along. It just add more stress. But they had to follow what sejoung said. Its really their fault. They realize. They hardly try to swallow all this hurt things. They just want to be with the youngest. Want the youngest be in their arms back. His bunny smiles, his scent, his kindness, his lovely side, how him make them happy. All those things really killing them. How they miss that.

They had arrive at home. As they about to open the door, Deukhwan was appearing. Annoyed. The face that they show to him.

"What do you want more Deukhwan? Its enough"

"Hyungs~ I'm sorry~" Deukhwan cry. The tears drop everytime that wet all his cheeks. His eyes were red and puffy. He really crying that long. He slowly look, meet the hyungs gaze. He was broken.

6 of them look at him. But theres nothing in it. Its just a look. Empty look for him. Deukhwan really want their forgiveness. Not to say, but badly want it. He swear to himself that he will do anything to get the hyungs back.

"Just go back to your own house Deukhwan. We don't need you more. Please. Just go" namjoon squints his eyes. He didn't want Deukhwan to be here. To be around them. Enough of what he had do to them. To jungkook.

Deukhwan sob before saying, "hyungs~ everyone deserve a second chance"

"Yes. Everyone does. But we can't. You're the one who make all this. Don't blame us"

"Hyungs~ please~" he begging them. He shack one of their shoulders but he got a quick refused. "Don't touch me" jimin back off, "we are not belongs to you"

"Deukhwan. Please. Go. We were very tired of it! To deal with you! To deal with sejoung! With everyone! Go. Don't ever comeback to us. We- we just need some space and please don't ever bother our life nextime"

With that, Deukhwan let them in. He went out from the house and heading towards his car. He just give up. The hyungs will keep hate him, didn't accept him more. He accept that. Accept how rude was he. How selfish was he. He just want himself to be happy until he broke their relation even more worst. He drive away. His car was gone from their sight.

-HOSPITAL-

"Jungkook-ah~ are you feeling better?" Sejoung sit himself at the chair that had been put, beside the hospital bed, the place that jungkook was lying at. He caressed jungkook's hair softly as he wait for some answers from the youngest.

Jungkook turn his head to aside, look at him with a small smile, "yeah hyung. Sort of better". Its give sejoung a fond smile on his faces. "Have you been eaten yet?" He asked concernly. The youngest shacked his head slowly and innocently. Sejoung really admit that his really adorable. He let out another smile, "aigoo~ why you didn't eat? How you're gonna fight against your sick jungkookie?"

"I don't have appetite more hyung" he pouted. Sejoung understand it. He can feel it. Its normal for a sick person to lost of their appetite. He tried to think other ways to make him want to eat. He tap his chin many times. The youngest giggled softly. He then look at jungkook with a frown, "what? Why are you laughing at me?"

"You're cute hyung. You dont have to think that much" he chuckles. "I'm not but you are. And of course I have to think. You're not eating almost the whole day!" His tone was worried but the youngest just smile and shack his head in disbelief. Not longer than that, sejoung had an idea, "tell me anything that you want. Anything. That can make you want to eat. Tell hyung"

Jungkook pout and think. Sejoung just give him some time to think properly but, "I don't know hyung. There's nothing to make me want to eat back. I really don't have appetite hyung"