23. Tell Me The Truth!

Lou's  POV

"C'mon Lou!!! I really wanna know some details!" Anna begged me. I continued walking to my locker, there's no possibility of me telling her every little detail about last Saturday. I think it was a mistake to tell her something about it in first place, now she won't stop bothering me with those stupid questions, but she would have found out about Alex and me anyways... not that we're officially a thing.

"Louise!! Would you now stop walking and at least listen to me?!" Anna yelled after me in annoyance. I stopped and turned around, "what do you wanna know? I mean I already told you everything!" I said rolling my eyes.
"No there's definitely something you haven't told me already! ... well so you and Turner?"
"Yeah Alex and I"
"Did he kiss you or did you kiss him?"
"Well, I kissed him first"
"Omg Lou!" Anna squealed.
"Could you please stop jumping, people are watching us" I rolled my eyes again.
"Now is he a good kisser? Please tell me Lou!!"
"The best" I almost whispered, thinking back to Saturday when we kissed in his room... those soft pinkish lips... OKEY stop it Lou!
"I bet he's also good in-" Anna suddenly stoped talking, her cheeks flushing.
"What?" I asked confused. Then it hit me and I turned around, behind me stood no one else than Alex Turner, my boyfriend.

"Hey ladies, who you're talking about?" Alex chuckled, sneaking his right arm around my shoulder.
"N-no one... err" Anna muttered, cheeks still flushed.
"You don't wanna tell me? That's alright... Uhm Lou do you have a minute?" He flashed a smile on Anna and then gazed in my eyes.
"Of course! It's lunch time anyways, let's go!"
I chirped.
"Alright... see you two later" Anna waves at us and walked off.
"Where's Mi-"
"Now who's good in what? I really wanna know" Alex smirked at me.
"Ahhh no one... just .. Uhm"
"You two where talking about me, right?" This stupid lopsided grin appeared on Alex's face.
I sighed, "yeah okey! We were talking about you... but just because Anna wanted to know about last Saturday! Don't worry I didn't tell her about the hallway incident" I giggled, now it was Alex's turn to blush.
"Oh errr yeah ... thanks for not telling her" he muttered. Why does he always have to be so damn cute?! I cupped his face and kissed him softly.
"That's our secret Al, promise" I winked at him.

We went to the cafeteria and found Miles already sitting on a table by himself.
"Where have you two been?! I'm waiting for... for-"
"Calm down Miles, break started like five minutes ago" I chuckled.
"Really? yeah alright, anyway, I wanted to ask you two something!" Miles now cheered.
"What is it mate?" Alex asked curiously, taking a bite of his sandwich.
"You know, since it's so hot today I planned to go to the lake and I wanted to ask you two lovebirds if you wanna join me and have some fun!" Miles grinned at us, waiting for an answer.

"Sounds great Mi!" I cheered. Alex said nothing, he just stared at his half finished sandwich.
"Al? What about you?" I asked.
"I don't know ..."
"C'mon! I bet it'll be fun! We can relax and lay in the sun, please Al!" I begged him.
"Yeah mate! It's gonna be fun! Just the three of us, huh?" Miles added.
"Alright, alright! Jezzz I'll come!" Alex seemed slightly annoyed and I had no idea why. Well Miles seemed as if we'd know what's up but I didn't want to ruin the mood so I'll just ask him later.

After our last class, Miles, Alex and I met at my locker.
"So I'd say we all go home and pack some stuff first" Miles told us.
"Alright! I'll pick you two up and drive us to the lake" Alex suggested. His mood has completely changed and he now really seemed to be hyped for our little trip. That made me smile, I'm happy when he's happy.
"Sounds great guys! So let's head to the bus stop!" I beamed. The boys nodded along and we made our way outside the building.

A./N.
Hey guys! I hope you're still enjoying the story! Let me know and vote!<3
This chapter is just a filler, but I hope you liked it anyway.