Chapter 37

We go to a private dinning room where the other six that were with Jason earlier are lounging around and two of them are drinking from people. I look up at Vincent and he smiles.

I'm not thirsty right now my love. I drank my fill last night." he whispers in my mind and I smile.

"What are you two smiling about." Jason says and I startle.

"Oh nothing important." I say and cough delicately. I sit down on the last available couch. Jason and Vincent sit on either side of me. After Jason shoved Mac out of the way of course.

The two that were drinking pause and all of them stand and make their way over to the couch. Five of them are women and the other two are male.

"These are my three daughters Silvia, Jesamine, and Annariah." Jason says and the three most beautiful women I've ever seen greet me. All of them have different coloring.

"Half sisters?" I ask and they nod.

"I am Isla. Vincent and Jason's other cousin." says on who is as pale white as snow and fair blond hair. I greet her.

"Then there is Fenwick, Isla's husband and Simion." Jason finishes. Simion nods and then drifts back to another couch unlike the others.

"Nice to meet you all." I say. The three sisters approach me.

"They want to know if they can speak to you through thoughts. They don't like speaking." Jason says. I study them and something about them gets me where I think we would be good friends.

"Alright." I say and one of them reaches out to grab my hands.

Come with us. They think in unison.

We're going to get you a different dress to wear. One thinks.

Not that what you have on isn't pretty on you, but we have something that will look perfect on you. Another thinks.

"We're going to try on dresses, be back in a while." I say off my shoulder. Vincent obviously doesn't like it, but lets me go with them.