Chapter 39

"What are you guys gonna do?" Vincent says warily.

"Read my mind and you'll see." I say and I feel him slide into my mind. I then start thinking about the fishnet stockings I put on and the garter after it. Keeping my eyes on his face. His eyes widen slightly and he growls lightly.

"Is this your little mischief darling." he says and pulls back out of my mind. I smirk and he backs me up against the wall.

"It seems I have to teach you a lesson." he says and goes back into my thoughts. He physically keeps his hands off me but in our combined imagination his hands wrap around my waist pulling me flush against him and kissing me like no tomorrow. I suck in a breath my mind overpowered by this. I very willingly kiss him back in my thoughts and his hands move up into my hair pulling it free into the wild waves and bunching it into his hand and gently moves his teeth against my neck keeping eye contact. The thought abruptly ends and we're still standing and nothing actually happened. I'm breathing harder and blushing red.

"Now that was really not fair." i whisper and he grins.

"You did it first." he says and pulls back then gives the girls a mean eye.

"You were the one's to give her that idea." he says and I bump him and tap my head.

I wouldn't have used it if you would just have kissed me in the first place. I think back and move to the girls.

"It's time for us to leave Tal. We have to get you back home." Mac says and I sigh.

"Alright." I say. I tell everyone goodbye and the three of us leave.

"That was fun." I say smiling.

"If you had fun that's all that matters." Mac says and Vincent snorts.

"Anywhere that doesn't have my cousin is my idea of fun." says and we trot away.