Chapter 55

Time passed by quickly after returning home and now it's the day of the wedding. Everything is ready and the music is playing and I'm standing outside the door ready to walk in. I was so anxious this past week before the wedding but now that I'm about to go in I'm calm and confident. I know we chose each other and confident. I haven't seen him since he brought me back from Jason's house.

I shake my head and link arms with father.

"Ready sweetheart?"

"Yes." I say and smile at him. We walk in when the doors open and I instantly lock eyes with Vincent. He's handsome in a black suit with a blue flower and blue handkerchief. My heart feels like bursting from all the love for him trying to overflow. I get halfway down the aisle at a walking pace before I can't take it anymore. Things are so slow paced. I let go of father, pick up my skirts and run to him. Everyone laughs and Father quickly goes into place. The words are said and we say our vows. Vincent's were magical.

"Talia my love we've known each other for a short time, but our hearts connected and it feels like we've known each other for years. The moment I saw you I knew you were special, and by the end of that first meeting I knew I was in love. I want to spend forever with you." he finishes. That takes the cake, and I start crying. He wipes the tears away. I say the normal vows and then finishing by saying I want to spend forever with him as well. The party is amazing afterwards, until I say Baldroy that is. I stood.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper hiss at him.

"I came to apologize to you. That week you disappeared Vincent came to visit me. We talked, after he threatened me of course. I realized eventually that I was just messing up a good thing for you. He truly loves you and-"

"Something I already knew." I say smugly and he rolls his eyes.

"I was being stubborn and possessive. I don't know when to give up." he says sheepishly and then leans a little closer.

"Besides you were right. Your husband really is scary." he whispers. I smile.

"Thanks for the apology." I say. He nods and we bid each other goodbye. Jason and everyone comes by after that to give us congratulations. It warmed my heart to hear Isla call me cousin.