Chapter 38

After me sorting through a couple options they bring out the one they said was perfect for me. Red velvet and black lace at the bottom and around the neck and for the sleeves.

"Oh my goodness that's beautiful." They help me get dressed and one of them notices the bite mark on my shoulder and brushes it gently with her fingers.

Vincent?" One asks softly.

Yes. I think back and that's the end of that. I get matching gloves and the apply a bit of rouge.

Have the two of you slept together? Jesamine says. I'm starting to differentiate their thoughts from each other. I roll my eyes.

He won't even kiss me let alone that. I say and they look surprised.

He really does love you. Annariah says.

He used to mess around with ladies a lot a thousand years ago. SIlvia says as explanation.

"People change over time." I say out loud and they slowly nod.

Well I have an idea. Why don't you really shock him with your thoughts. Of what you're wearing underneath your dress. Jesamine says. I smile liking that idea immensely. We go back and Vincent is waiting by the door.

"I was getting worried you were taking quite a long time." I roll my eyes.

"Let's get back in." I say. I wanted an audience to the amusing show that was about to happen. Jason approaches smiling at me.

"You look wonderful Talia. These three have a wonderful eye for style. It looks perfect on you." he says. I smile and then glance to Vincent.

"It doesn't matter to me what you wear because you're perfect no matter what." he says and I gush.

Do it now. Jessamine thinks. I look back with a smirk and the four of us share a look.

"Oh no. They planned some mischief and got Talia in on it." Jason says.