18

We stayed like that for a while but eventually she brought us to the sofa and watched me wining down.
This time it was so much easier.
But as soon as I closed my eyes, I felt alone again.

Snow sat next to me and was mindlessly brushing her fingers over my cheeks.

"Aren't you going to get fired?"

Her eyes flickered to mine.

"Because I'm not working? No, Adams doesn't mind yet. Don't worry, love."

"Is that my new nickname?"

"Yup. Suits you perfectly."

"No it doesn't."

"Yeah it does."

"Whatever cheese face. "

She laughed.

"Love and cheese face, what a perfect combination.."

"Isn't it almost dinner time, cheese face?"

"We just had lunch.. how can you be hungry again?"

Her big round eyes were laying on me again, while her mouth slowly slipped into a smirk.

"Oh I don't need dinner. I'm fuull.
Cheese face. "

"Then why ask about it? Are you tired?"

Her smirk vanished and she seemed serious.

"Kind of.."

Three minutes later she had made me fall into her big bed. It was dawning outside and the lights were out. It got really cozy.

Her smell settled all around me and her warm body was pressing against my back.

Soon my mind drifted off into a shaky darkness.
..

I found myself on a dark and rainy street. There were street lights but no cars or houses. So I started walking. Surprisingly it wasn't really cold and for some unknown reason I knew my phone was almost dead, without ever checking.

I walked for about 20 minutes, then houses with small gardens and low fences around them started appearing next to the road. I felt strangely welcome.
And I knew I had to keep walking, it wasn't that far anymore.

Five more minutes and a drive in on my right led to a court. I knew this was it.
When I was inside the court, a man stepped out of one of the houses and told me I needed to go left.
Then he just stepped inside through another door and I turned left.

There was some small garage like house, that was attached to the rest of the houses.

I hesitantly knocked and waited for a while. No one answered so I just tried and opened the door.
I found myself in a floor drenched in orange light. There was a bigger room a bit more to the left with benches and tables.

People I knew and people I didn't knew sitting and laughing and talking.
On the right was a smaller room, with bottles and a table full of presents.

I went and put down the one I brought before someone saw me and I got forced into several tight hugs.

They placed me on a bench between two girls. I knew both but neither seemed to want to strike up a conversation. So I sat quietly  for a while.
Both of the girls got called away to help with preparing the meals and I was even more alone than before.

Someone came by soon and we talked for a moment but then they went away again.
It wasn't unpleasant, I enjoy watching people and barely feel like I need to be one of them. I'm fine with just being without really existing for anyone.
It gave me a sense of peace.

During the time I was sitting there, some more people had come in and the benches were nearly filled. I watched the new ones.
I was pretty sure I was familiar with all of them but none were particularly close to me.

And then it happened.
A girl entered and said 'Hi' to a bunch of others. I didn't have a special relationship with her. We talked before and I guess we even sat next to each other in one class.

Just a one or two weeks before we ended up next to each other on a train ride back from a school trip. And I was really happy since the whole day came to an end.
When I'm happy like that my conversation skills level up a bit and I get really funny.

We talked about feet fetishes and art. I ended up crying because I was laughing so hard and she seemed to have a good time too. I guess that's when I piqued her interest.

When she saw me now, her face lit up like a candle, she greeted me, with her fucking boob.
Some more pictures flashed before my eyes.

How she looked when she drank beer, how she smiled at me, when I was at loss of words, how she walked away from, leaving me completely confused and flustered, how she casually slapped my ass, how she was blown away when she found out I was partly responsible for defeating her in a game, how she hugged me from behind, how she brushed over my cheek randomly, how she smiled, when she found me completely flustered, how she hid a card, I gave her, in her bra and the took it out to drag it across my face, how she looked when she was concentrating, how she let our legs touch under the table in class for minutes and how she walked in the middle of the road right next to me.

And then I woke up in cold sweat.