Chpater fifteen.

"Sorry about being a little late," Mary says as I get in her car. She told Roger not to pick me up because she wanted to take me to the studio this morning.

"It's fine Mary," I say. "You and Roger are really hitting it off aren't you?" Mary smirks.

"I guess you could say that," I tell her smiling thinking of him. "You guess? That's not what it looked like yesterday! You couldn't keep your hands off each other," she says.

I blush thinking of yesterday's events. "I mean you are blushing just at the mention of it," she laughs. "Ok, we are definitely hitting it off well. He even asked me on a second date," I tell her.

"Where's he taking you this time?" She asks. "He said he wants to take me to the fair today." We continue our conversation about Roger and me until we reach the studio.

Once we reach floor eight and step out of the elevator, we walk down the long hall. I am about to open the door when Mary pulls my hand back.

She puts a finger over my mouth signaling me to be quiet. She mouths, "listen." I shake my head and put my ear to the door.

It sounds like the boys are having a conversation. And Roger does not sound too happy.

"You bastards need to stop embarrassing her! You are going to scare her away before I even get the chance to ask her out!" Roger says.

"What do you mean?" Brian asks. "I mean you are always calling us out for stuff. Like when you saw us kissing. You embarrassed her so bad." Roger replies. "Look, I really like Ellie. No other girl has made me feel the way she does. I would really appreciate if you idiots wouldn't mess this up for me," He tells them.

I feel butterflies in my stomach at his words. Mary takes my hand and pulls me down the hall away from the door. "Don't tell them you heard that," she says. I nod my head and we walk back to the door.

"Where did you get that jacket Ellie? I really like it," she says loudly, probably so the boys will stop talking about me. "Oh I got it from a quaint little stall downtown the other day." I reply.

We walk inside and the boys turn to look at us. "Good morning," I happily greet them.

The day goes by quickly and it's soon time to leave. "Are you ready to go to the fair, Love?" Roger asks me. I nod my head smiling brightly.

He takes my hand and we leave the studio making our way to his car.

"Are you sure the park is the best place to go? I've heard a lot of, um rough people hang out there," I say once we pull into the parking lot of the fair.

"Don't worry you pretty little head Els. Ill protect you," he says.

We walk hand in hand into the fair grounds. "Can we play game?" I ask excitedly as we pass the stands. He chuckles and says, "Which do you want to play first?"

We go around stall to stall playing all the games. I'm having so much fun already! This is my first visit to the fair.

At the end of the stalls, I see a game where you have to throw baseballs at the mill cans. It has a huge stuffed animal as the prize. Too bad I'm not good at throwing.

"I'm going to win you the biggest stuffed animal in the whole fair," Roger grabs my hand and leads me to the stall. He must have saw me gazing at it.

He wins the game and I clap my hands together with joy. Roger hands me the ginormous animal and I plaster a huge smile on my face.

"I'm going to name him Meadows, after you," I tell him. He smiles sweetly and pecks my check.

"Let's ride the Farris wheel," he says pointing at it. I'm terrified be those things by the way.

Roger pulls me along with him the the line. It isn't very long so we get on the next ride. I have to sadly put my bar in the cubbies because they won't let me take him.

Getting in the seat with Roger, I clutch the handle bar as hard as I can. "Are you afraid of heights?" Roger observes my hands on the bar.

"No, I'm just terrified of these," I tell him. He lays his hand on top of mine sending butterflies to my stomach.

"It's okay love. I'm right here. Nothings going to happen just look at me," he reassures me. We are almost to the top now.

I slowly turn my head to see his gorgeous smile. He leans forward and gives me a slow, quick kiss. Throwing his arm around my shoulders, I immediately relax into his embrace.

Taking the hand that using around my shoulders, he picks mine up in his as we continue to go up in the wheel.

The carts below us are still loading so when we get to the top it stops.

"I know we only met, but you make me feel like no one has ever made me felt. I'm always happy when I'm with you," Roger tells me starring into my eyes.

He lifts my hand up and gives me a kiss on the knuckles. "Will you be my girlfriend Ellie?" He drops the bomb.

I gasp at his suddenness. Am I ready for a relationship with Roger Taylor. He starts to look worried at my hesitation.

I have to answer him. I think about it for a few more seconds and say, "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend Roger."

He smiles ear to ear and grabs my face in his hands. He leaves a hot kiss on my lips.

"You just made my day," he says before leaving me more kisses.

We enjoy the rest of the night at the fair, and I swear the smile never left Roger's face.