Chapter eleven.

Just a brief description of Ellie. She has brown waist length hair with bright green eyes. I don't want to give a detailed description because I want you guys to imagine her the way you want her to be. Thanks for tuning in! Enjoy.
p.s. I just came up with a random name for the restaurant, I have no idea if it's real or not. Also, you guys should check out my new story;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day

I was cooking my self some lunch when the telephone rang. I took the food off the eye and turned it off so it wouldn't start a fire.

I dash up the steps so I can get to the phone before it stops ringing.

"Hello," I say. "Hello Love," I head Rogers raspy voice. "Hey Rog, why are you calling?" I ask him.

"I wanted to make sure you are still on for our date later," he asks me. "Yeah of course I'm still on," I answer him.

"Okay good," he responds. "Is that all you wanted I ask after a few seconds of silence. "Yes," He says. "Okay then," I say awkwardly.

"Ok fine, I just wanted to hear your voice," Roger admits. I blush and say, "Is that so?"

He laughs on the other end and says, "I could listen to you talk for hours. You have such a lovely voice." I feel butterflies in my stomach at his confession.

"Roger," I say. "Yes love," He quickly responds. "I would love to talk to you longer but I have food downstairs that I have to finish cooking," I tell him.

"Oh okay," he says. "Goodbye Rog," I say. "Bye Ellie, I'll see you tonight," he responds. "Bye," I say one last time then hang up.

I go back to the kitchen and continue my lunch. After I finish cooking, I grab a plate and stack the food on it. I bring it to the table and set it down.

Walking over to my record player, I pick up the new Led Zeppelin album, Physical Graffiti, and put the record in.

I sit at the table and eat my lunch. Afterwards I decide to take a long shower. I had a late lunch today so when I get out it's about 3:30.

Freddie and Mary will probably be here soon. I brush out my hair and throw on jeans and a pink shirt.

I go down stairs to my living room and change the record out for Abbey Road.

When the record starts playing I hear a knock on the door then Freddie barges in. I have Mary a key, I guess she let Fred use it.

"Hello darling," Freddie says as Mary walks in behind him. "Hello guys," I greet them.

"Oh I just love this song!" Mary says clapping her hands together. I realize that Something is playing and remember How Mary And I used to listen to this song together a few years back.

"Oh Mary this brings back so many memories!" I say. She grabs my hand and starts spinning me like a slow dance and we both start laughing.

"You're asking me will my love grow. I don't know. I don't know!" We both belt the lyrics. "Oh darling, let me show you how it's done," Freddie says pushing in between us.

"You stick around now it may show," he sings way more beautiful then out version may I add.

Me and Mary roll our eyes and look at each other. We all continue to sing together for like an hour. I look over at the clock and see the time is 4:50. Mary notices too.

"Let's leave him down here and I'll go do your makeup?" She asks.

I laugh at her suggestion and say, "Yeah let's go."