Chapter twelve.

Walking into the restaurant, Roger leads me with his hand on my back.

"Name please," the hostess asks as. "Taylor," Roger tells her. She hums as a response and picks up two menus. "Follow me," she turns around and walks into the dimly lit restaurant.

She sits us in a table near the back where it's less crowded. After she leaves, I look at Roger and say, "There's a lot less people back here isn't there?"

"Yeah. When I made these reservations I asked them to give us a seat in the back. They made me pay extra for it, but it's better than sitting with random people," He says.

"Roger Taylor! How much money do you plan on spending?" I ask. He chuckle a little at me and says, "Don't worry about it love. I want to treat you."

"Ok but this is too much Rog," I tell him. "Really Ellie, Don't worry. I mean it. You don't want our first date to be filled with worry," he reassures me.

"Take a look on the menu and see if there's anything you like, and I mean anything. I don't care about the cost," He says picking up my menu and handing it to me.

"I'm sorry Roger. It's just this is really nice of you and I really appreciate all the effort," I tell him looking down at my menu.

"It's okay Love. Let's enjoy ourselves on this fine night," He says picking up His pwn menu.

"Would you like a bottle of wine?" Roger asks flipping through the alcohol section.

"I guess I could have a glass or two. Oh and Roger, try not to get drunk this time," I add on laughing.

"Yeah Yeah whatever," he says laughing with me.

Looking through my menu, I spot a fettuccine noddle with parmesan chicken and Alfredo sauce. That looks delicious. I'm definitely getting that.

"Are you ready to order?" A waiter asks us. "Go ahead love," Roger tells me.

I place my order and the while time the waiter is staring at my chest. Why can't I just have a decent waiter when I'm with Roger? It's like I'm cursed.

"And for you sir?" He ask turning to Roger while throwing me glances every now and then.

I shift uncomfortably in my chair. "I want you to fuck of and stop staring at my girl! Why don't you go tell your manager we want a new waiter?" Roger tells at him making a few people turn their heads to look.

I gasp at him and look to see the waiters reaction. His face is bright red and he's apologizing to Roger repeatedly.

I try to muffle my laughter with my hand. I look down at my lap so I don't draw more attention to my self.

"Do I need to go tell your manager for you?" Roger yells. "No sir," the waiter says then quickly turns around and leaves.

I look up to see a pissed off Roger. I burst out laughing once he's gone. Roger's scowl immediately turns into a smile as he says, "What are you laughing at love?"

"Did you see his face? It looked like he was going to pee himself!" I say still laughing. "You scared the living daylights out of him!"

He laughs along with me and says, "I suppose that was quite funny."

We quiet down our laughter when an elderly waitress appears and takes our orders.

She comes back soon after and sets down a bottle of wine. She pokes it into both of our glasses and leaves the bottle on the table.