Chapter thirty-three

October 1st

"Good morning, love," I hear a soft voice. I fully open my eyes to be greeted by a mop of blonde hair. "Mm," I hum and nuzzle my head into his chest.

He wraps his arms around my waist and presses a kiss on my head. "Do you have any clients today?" He asks me.

"Hmm, not until 5," I answer, snuggling closer to him. "Why don't we-"

"Shhhhhh," I cut him off, "let's just cuddle for a while."He laughs and rolls onto his back, pulling me on top of him.

"Y'know our album is almost done?" He asks. "Yeah, I'm so proud of you guys," I say, looking up and smiling.

"You know that means we'll be touring again soon," he adds. I nod my head, sad to think that he'll be leaving me. "I know," I whisper, laying my head back down.

"Come with us," he tells me. "You know I can't, Rog," I sigh. "I can't abandon the shop. We only just opened it."

"You won't be abandoning it," he assures me. "And besides, if you will be our photographer for this tour then you will get more main stream attention," he explains.

"I dunno Roger." He twirls my hair through his fingers and sits up slightly. "Everyone will want to hire you. Think about it, Ellie. This could really jumpstart your career."

I ponder on his words. He does have a point. I mean, once you've done photography for one famous band, you've pretty much made a name for yourself.

"Also, you'll be paid a lot and can buy buy your own studio so we don't have to rent that tiny one," he adds.

"Fine, I'll go on tour with you guys," I give in. "Really?" He asks. "Really," I confirm.

He smiles and stands up, bringing me with him. He twirls me around and gives me a big kiss.

"Thank goodness. I thought I was going to have to leave you here and be lonely," he says. I giggle and hug him back.

"I love you sooooooo much, Els," he whisper, peppering kisses all over my face. "Stop, That tickles," I giggle.

"What? You're not going to say I love you back?" He pouts. I roll my eyes and smile at him.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He acts offended. I smirk and he begins to tickle my sides.

"Roger!" I say between laughs. He picks me up and throws me on the bed, pinning me down with his legs.

He continues to tickle me while I try to escape him. "Rog! Stoooop," I beg, still laughing. "Not until you tell me how much you love me," he demands.

"Okay, okay! I love you," I finally give in. "That's What I like to hear," he smiles. He leans down and leaves a hot kiss on my lips. I reach my arms up and wrap them around his neck.

He begins to trail his kisses down my neck as it gets more heated. "Roger," I whisper.

"Yes, Love?" He says between kisses. He brings his lips back to my mouth and silences before I can say anything.

I push away and put my hands on his shoulders, keeping him off of me. "What's wrong, Ellie?" He asks me, concerned.

"Nothing, silly. Just that you have to be at the studio in an hour and you haven't ate any breakfast yet," I explain.

"That's enough time," he smirks, leaning back towards me. "No, Roger. Get up and into the shower, I'll go make you breakfast," I command him.

"Baby," he pouts. "Rog, you know you can't be late again," I say. "Fine, but only if you come to the studio with me today," he says.

"Okay, just go get ready," I give in. He smiles and stands up from the bed, walking into the bathroom.

I roll my eyes at his behavior and head to the kitchen. I was fixing a quick breakfast and was almost done when I felt arms around me.

"Roger, you are getting water all over me," i fuss. He shakes his head like a dog, splattering water in every direction.

I gasp and turn around. "You better be glad I love you," I say, pointing my spatula at his face.

***

"I've got great news, Darling," Freddie says as Roger and I walk in. "I do too," Roger says. We take a seat at the round table with the rest of the members once we take off our coats.

"You first Fred," Roger nods his head. "Well, we've set a date for the album release!" He tells us. "Really? When?" Rog asks him.

I grab his hand under the table and squeeze it, smiling in his direction. "The twenty-first of next month," Freddie says.

"That's wonderful. I'm so proud of you guys," I tell them. "This is great. I bet we are going to be the top band in Britain!" Roger exclaims, standing up.

He runs to the cabinet and shuffles through it. "What are you doing?" John asks. "We must celebrate. I'm getting the whiskey!" He says, pulling out a bottle.

He sets it down on the table and grabs cups. Everyone passes around drinks. Even I poured myself a little bit, and I am not a fan of whiskey.

After a few drinks, everyone was quite tipsy, including myself. I was sitting sideways on Roger's lap with my arms wrapped around his neck.

"I'm going to miss you on tour, Els," Roger whispers in my ear. I begin to giggle at his forgetfulness.

"Why are you laughing?" He whines. "I'm going on tour with you, silly," I tell him.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot about that," he trails off, brows furrowed. "You're coming with us for our tour?" John asks.

"Yes, I'm so excited! I can't wait to see America," I say.

"We must redo our rooms in the hotel!" Freddie says, slurring his words. "Why?" Brian asks.

"Because if Ellie and Roger are near us, they will keep us up all night when they are having sex!" He yells.

Normally, I would fuss at him, but in my drunken state I just laugh. I can feel Roger's chest rumble against me as he laughs too.

Everyone else joins in, not even remembering what we are laughing at. "Wait, What's so funny?" Freddie asks.

"I don't know!" John laughs. I lay my head against Roger's chest behind me and sigh.

It's safe to say that the boys didn't get much work done that night.