Chapter thirty-four.

Hey guys! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave one as you read the story!<3 also, idk if this is the accurate timeline of when Queen actually started to receive the money they worked hard for and got a new manager, I just made up a time in which they did.;)

Please comment and vote thanks!!

•••

November 16.

"Pssst," I hear. "Wake up." I feel someone poke my sides. I hum in response, not wanting to get up.

"Get out of bed, Els," I recognize Roger's voice. "No," I mumble. I hear him sigh and think he's given up.

I get comfortable again and try to fall asleep. My plans are ruined when I feel arms wrap around me. I am lifted from the bed and my eyes dart open.

"Ha! I knew that would work," he says in victory. He walks down the steps and sets me on the counter.

"I made you breakfast, love," he tells me, pressing his lips to mine briefly. I nod my head in response, not wanting to talk.

"Did I wear you out that much last night, babe?" he asks, making my face turn pink. He gets in between my legs and rests his hand on my thigh.

"That's too bad, love, I was planing on having a feast this morning," he whispers, leaning in. I didn't understand what he meant at first, but then his little innuendo hit me.

"Roger!" I gasp. "Haha, and she speaks!" He says. He has his arms on the counter beside my legs, trapping me in.

"You haven't even said good morning yet! Just bully me since you woke me up," I fuss. "I'm sorry, love," he whispers, pushing a stray piece of my hair behind my ear, smiling.

I close my eyes as he trails his hand down my face and leaves it on my side. He takes this opportunity to leave a searing kiss in my lips.

"Why'd you wake me up so early anyways?" I ask, once we pull away. "Don't you remember? We have the press conference and party today," he answers his own question.

"Oh, yeah," I look down at my feet. I really don't want to attend this party. It's going to be filled with a bunch of pesky reporters who ask more personal questions than they do about the music!

There have been a few photos of me and Roger together on magazines and rumors but Roger nor I have confirmed anything yet. That will be a hot topic for the paparazzi and journalists.

"I know you don't want to go baby, but it's not as bad as you think," he assures me. "How would you know? You didn't have a party like this for your last album," I point out.

"Because, I'm dealing with paparazzi all the time. Just don't leave without me and stuck by my side, you should be okay," he tells me.

"Okay," is all I say. Nothing in this world could convince me that it's 'not as bad' as I think it is.

It is true though that he has been dealing with the press a lot recently. Bohemian Rhapsody was released as a single and is still number one on U.K. charts. I'm so proud of the band. They've got a number one hit and everyone is anticipating the new album.

***

"I'm so lucky. I have the prettiest girlfriend in the whole world," Roger says. "Stop being so cheesy," I giggle.

"Help me with this bracelet," I put my arm forward so he can clip it for me. It's a bracelet he got me for our 3 month anniversary.

It says Roger on it in fancy lettering. He said he got it so it would "remind everyone who I belong to." He really is the cheesiest boy ever.

"Alright, are you ready?" he asks once he's clipped the silver chain for me. I nod my head and he takes my hand, helping me up.

"Don't worry, baby. I won't leave your side the whole time, I promise," he says, putting his hands on my shoulders. He pecks my cheek and grabs my hand.

"Lets go now, love," He says sweetly. "Thank you, Roger. You always know how to make me feel better," I smile.

"That's my job, love," he tells me, leading me out the door.

***

"Are you ready, Ellie?" Roger asks me once the driver parked the car. Queen finally got a new manager and they are starting to earn the money the deserve.

Their manager rented a nice car for each of the boys to ride in for this party. And get this, their manager, John Reid, is also the manager of Elton John.

The band is slowly making its way to the top and I am so proud of them. Now, with Reid by their side, they will have a very hopeful future.

"Yeah, lets go," I shake my head. On queue, the driver gets out and opens the door for us.

Roger steps our first and grabs my hand. As soon as we walk into the building, we are greeted by journalists.

"Mr. Taylor, is this your girlfriend sir?" One of them asks. "What does this new album mean for the band?" Says another. "Are you touring America?" "Whose that girl with you?"

They all shove their microphones as far forward as they can. "Hello, yes we will be going on an America after the release of the album," Roger answers, putting a smile on his face.

"Is She your girl, Roger," a lady asks, pushing her way through everyone else. "Yes," he says looking back at me. I guess he is checking if I'm doing alright.

I smile in reassurance. "I'm sorry, but I must be going now. I will answer more of your questions at the press conference," he says. With a wave of his hand, he pulls me away from the crowd.

"Ellie!" I hear my name being called. I look in the direction of the voice and see Freddie. He has Mary pulled close to him and is waving us over.

"Ellie, you look beautiful," he compliments. "Thanks, Fred," I smile. "Hey Mary," I wave. "Hey, how are you doing? Those reporters are quite intimating," she asks me.

"Yeah, it was kinda scary to be honest," I joke. Brian and John soon join us. Chrissie can with Brian, but John's wife stayed home to take care of the baby.

Not long after, John, John Reid that is, also joined us. "Hello, you must be Chrissie. It's nice to meet you, I'm John Reid," he shakes Chrissie's hand.

"Ah and you must be Roger's girl. What's your name?" He asks me. "Ellie. It's nice to meet you, John," I smile politely and shake his hand.

"Brian, I thought you said you photographer was going to attend," he says, looking around.

"She is. Right there," he answers, pointing to me. "Oh, sorry dear that's my bad," he laughs. "It's fine. The boys must not have told you I was their photographer," I assure him.

We chat for a while until John calls the boys for the press conference. We all waited behind a curtain that was behind the table they would be sitting at.

"Stay back here until I'm done, okay?" Roger tells me. "Yes, Sir," I joke, saluting him. "Ellie, I'm serious. I don't want you to be by yourself and out of my reach with all these obnoxious guys around," he says.

"Roger, you don't need to lecture me about that stuff," I roll my eyes. "I know, love," he says, pushing a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Start making your way up," John announces. "Good luck. I love you," I tell him, kissing his cheek. He smiles and grabs my face, planting a big kiss on my lips.

Just as he did this, the someone on the other side pulled the curtain open for them to walk through. It just so happened to be where Roger and I are standing.

My heart beat quickens as I hear cameras go off. I quickly pull away, not used to all of this press yet.

"Don't worry, love, Now everyone will know that you are mine," he smirks. Before I can answer, he walks away and on to the little stage.

•••
I know I've been skipping around a lot the past chapters, but I'm trying to pull the book to an end. Don't worry though, I'm probably going to do a sequel:)

Do you guys think I should make a sequel?